1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 22:53
    I have found from experience that the standard rule of being able to be a member of 3 or more clans is detrimental to all the clans involved.

I therefore would like to propose that the maximum number for anyone to join clans is limited to two. Seriously, what point is there to a clan if your member represents three? He/she cannot function in their best interests when supporting so many clans.
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 23:27
    I agree
  3. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 00:55
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I agree
    Is nobody else is interested in this subject?
  4. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 03:21
    Originally posted by arrakis
    I have found from experience that the standard rule of being able to be a member of 3 or more clans is detrimental to all the clans involved.

I therefore would like to propose that the maximum number for anyone to join clans is limited to two. Seriously, what point is there to a clan if your member represents three? He/she cannot function in their best interests when supporting so many clans.
    I don't think so. I like all the clans I'm in. They serve different puposes. One is patriotic, one religious, my best friend has one, and I have my own.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 03:46
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    I don't think so. I like all the clans I'm in. They serve different puposes. One is patriotic, one religious, my best friend has one, and I have my own.
    Religion is for fags.
  6. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 08:07
    Religion is for fags.
    ya well so is evolution or atheism
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 08:26

I think if this is a problem for clan leaders only.

As a clan leader I can kick whoever I don't see fit in my clan. If I define the rules of entrance into my clan that my clan has to be their only clan, then they know that it is not good to enter others clan.

My clan members can enter other clans. Then they vitalize my clan with new ideas. I don't mind.
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 12:021 edit

What an idiotic idea. That's a matter of personal opinion and also one to take up with your members. If you don't think anyone can handle it, don't recruit anyone who's in more than one clan, end of story. Who the hell are you to say who can and cannot be in however many clans they desire?
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 12:03
    Originally posted by beatlemania
    ya well so is evolution or atheism
    How can evolution be for fags, when it rests on sexual reproduction?
  10. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 12:521 edit

So which one of your 3 Clans will you be leaving then?
  11. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 13:16

I don't get it.

I am a member of 4 clans and i would like to join a couple more, what's the problem?
  12. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 14:38
    While i agree in principle, being a member of multiple Clans is counter productive, you are not considering the non-playing clans like the PFC. I think Clan leaders should enforce their own policy regarding this issue, i don't see the removal of choice as a solution.
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 15:10

Yet again you have proven yourself to be a self absorbed busy body. I would respectfully request that you go stuff yourself and mind your own business.
  14. The sky
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 15:20
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    While i agree in principle, being a member of multiple Clans is counter productive, you are not considering the non-playing clans like the PFC.
    And there are some people who play hundreds of games, which enables them to play more games for each of their three or four clans than many people play for their one and only clan.
  15. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 15:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree