1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Aug '14 12:022 edits
    The hanging games are rare, allowing this to be overlooked.

Only 35 games were hanging over all ladders, going back to 2011 with the game the OP mentioned.

The ladder game timeouts will occur along with all other jobs, so this situation will not recur in the future.

Inactive players involved in a on going game were not removed from the ladder, so with the timeouts now occurring regularly, inactive players will be removed too.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Aug '14 08:37
    Originally posted by Russ

Only 35 games were hanging over all ladders, going back to 2011 with the game the OP mentioned.

The ladder game timeouts will occur along with all other jobs, so this situation will not recur in the future.

Inactive players involved in a on going game were not removed from the ladder, so with the timeouts now occurring regularly, inactive players will be removed too.
    I don't know about other players, but I seem to have more ladder games
    going on now. I like it having only active players on the ladders.
    Kelly
  3. Here
    Moves
    12 Sep '14 06:40
    Originally posted by Russ

Another problem seems to be that there are a number of people on the ladders who do not make a challenge or are not challenged
    I would like to propose that if there is no challenge made after 30 days then that player is moved to the bottom of the ladder

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree