1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Nov '19 11:10
    I did suggest a method to separate the white lettering in the time status bars, so that the timebank is oriented right hand side and the timeout left Hand side here:

Thread 179552

It should be in fact a nearly trivial programming effort, but will make the Status bars so much more easy to read in the case that the time ticked down.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 05:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    29 Nov '19
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 18:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 11:52
    @ponderable said
    I did suggest a method to separate the white lettering in the time status bars, so that the timebank is oriented right hand side and the timeout left Hand side here:

Thread 179552

It should be in fact a nearly trivial programming effort, but will make the Status bars so much more easy to read in the case that the time ticked down.
    any reaction?

If nobody is interested it's probably superfluous.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 Dec '19 14:16
    @ponderable said
    any reaction?

If nobody is interested it's probably superfluous.
    The time/timebank bar is a little awkward to read but personally ,I never use it.
    I just hover over the time in the games when it is my move and that tells me how much time I have left.If I want to know when my opponent will be timed out it tells me on the clock tab anyway.
    I suspect the lack of interest is because others do the same

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree