1. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 14:351 edit
    If a Clan Leader sets up a challenge, the only further option available for him (whilst waiting for it to be accepted or deleted) is to withdraw it. Sometimes it can take days (if not weeks or months) for the other Clan Leader to accept or delete challenges. Also, if a challenge has been offered a few weeks ago, I might have forgotten which members of my Clan I put into the challenge. Games in "challenges offered" are not included in a players statistics.

I would like to see a "Modify" option next to the "Withdraw" link on my Clan's homepage. If the other Clan Leader hasn't yet accepted it, I can still see who I entered into the challenge, and change or remove players from that challenge.
  2. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 17:11
    I agree, absolutely.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 18:28
    Originally posted by c99ux
    If a Clan Leader sets up a challenge, the only further option available for him (whilst waiting for it to be accepted or deleted) is to withdraw it. Sometimes it can take days (if not weeks or months) for the other Clan Leader to accept or delete challenges. Also, if a challenge has been offered a few weeks ago, I might have forgotten which members of my Clan ...[text shortened]... see who I entered into the challenge, and change or remove players from that challenge.
    Yes, it is absolutely insane that the system is the way it is! The whole Clan system needs a complete overhaul if you ask me.
  4. Swansea
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 19:03
    Yes please!!!
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 16:50
    If a Clan Leader sets up a challenge, the only further option available for him (whilst waiting for it to be accepted or deleted) is to withdraw it. Sometimes it can take days (if not weeks or months) for the other Clan Leader to accept or delete challenges. Also, if a challenge has been offered a few weeks ago, I might have forgotten which members of my Clan ...[text shortened]... see who I entered into the challenge, and change or remove players from that challenge.
    Thumbs up here! 😉
  6. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 14:31
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Yes, it is absolutely insane that the system is the way it is! The whole Clan system needs a complete overhaul if you ask me.
    So what are your suggestions?

(In a new thread, of course...)
  7. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 15:31
    *cough*
  8. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 13:55
    Bump.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?
  9. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 14:34
    ell bump...
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 17:03
    (runs for cover)
  11. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 16:33
    Originally posted by Russ
    (runs for cover)
    Does that mean, "Next week, Chris, please be patient"?
  12. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    08 May '07 03:55
    Originally posted by Russ
    (runs for cover)
    Still running, Russ?
  13. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    09 May '07 20:29
    Yes, yes, yes, yes! I would love to have such a feature GREATLY!

I would rec you, but I'm out...as soon as I get one back, I'll come back and rec it... 😉
  14. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    13 May '07 00:36
    Twould be very nice. I have to maintain an excel spreadsheet to remember what challenges I've offered.
  15. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    13 May '07 20:34
    Originally posted by zebano
    Twould be very nice. I have to maintain an excel spreadsheet to remember what challenges I've offered.
    Why?

Just look up the clan Clan 24492

Select status.

Little white boxes are pending challenges.

Little green boxes are ongoing challenges.

Little red boxes are finished challenges.

This negates the need for an excel spreadsheet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree