1. USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 00:19
    For clan leaders i think it would be cool to have an option to acces their clan home from the pull down menu near the top of the screen, and maybe even from the home page.
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 00:43
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    For clan leaders i think it would be cool to have an option to acces their clan home from the pull down menu near the top of the screen, and maybe even from the home page.
    agreed.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 03:45
    also agreed
  4. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 04:12
    yes,agreed.
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 04:43
    How about on the drop down menu when you click "My Home"? Then it's only a click away no matter where you are.
  6. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 04:50
    Originally posted by c99ux
    How about on the drop down menu when you click "My Home"? Then it's only a click away no matter where you are.
    Yes! An even better idea, rec'd.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 05:13
    You can go to the "My Home" page directly when you click the little house in the corner. (I just realized this today) How hard would it be to have another icon on the other end of the menu (or even right next to the Home house) for Clan Home?
  8. USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 14:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You can go to the "My Home" page directly when you click the little house in the corner. (I just realized this today) How hard would it be to have another icon on the other end of the menu (or even right next to the Home house) for Clan Home?
    Yes another icon such as a shield?
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 14:55
    Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D
  10. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 15:441 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D
    "My Clans" but not "My Clan"

(yeah, I know it's only a few seconds to load, and one more click, but...)
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 16:36
    "My Clans" but not "My Clan"

(yeah, I know it's only a few seconds to load, and one more click, but...)
    Fair enough. In the meantime, you could add a link to your clan page on your bookmarks toolbar in FF... ie: the link would point to http://www.timeforchess.com/clan/home.php?cid=24435 for yourself.

D
  12. USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 21:09
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Fair enough. In the meantime, you could add a link to your clan page on your bookmarks toolbar in FF... ie: the link would point to http://www.timeforchess.com/clan/home.php?cid=24435 for yourself.

D
    I don't fiddle with bookmarks, I like everything self contained.
  13. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    04 Aug '07 04:30
    Yes! Very good! rec'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree