1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:32
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    its not about banning you freeloading fool. its about pay-up or leave. nothing in life is free, except the woman that brought you into this world
    Your proposal is all about banning those who won't pay.

There are quite a number of online forums that are free. Are you going to pay a yearly fee to every one of them that you use? Of course not. Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free.
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:40
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Your proposal is all about banning those who won't pay.

There are quite a number of online forums that are free. Are you going to pay a yearly fee to every one of them that you use? Of course not. Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free.
    I'm not just talking about forums! you are exactly the type of freeloading idiot I am talking about. wow, i can't believe you just admitted that. there is the proof people!!

"Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free."
    -BiggDoggProblem on November 21, 2005, gives a perfect example of a jacka$$ non-sub
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:44
    I'm not just talking about forums! you are exactly the type of freeloading idiot I am talking about. wow, i can't believe you just admitted that. there is the proof people!!

"Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free."
    -BiggDoggProblem on November 21, 2005, gives a perfect example of a jacka$$ non-sub
    Well, I agree with him so I guess that makes me a jackass subscriber. What do you propose they do with me?
  4. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:44

The forums are for everyone. You don't pay to be treated better in the forums. You pay to play an unlimited number of games and enter tournaments and form clans, and you even got private forums & sieges. There are some nonsubs that are annoying yes, but some subs are also very annoying.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:46
    That huge block of words back there with my name next to it? It took me a damn long time. And you bastards are just ignoring it.
  6. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:47
    I've mentioned this in general forum during the middle of some long threads so it didn't get much attention. But a lot of non-subs are really starting to get annoying and they get are getting such a great deal from this site for $0.00 (nothing). They rub it in all the time and say how we subs are suckers for putting up money to support this site. Its o ...[text shortened]... y annoying (i'm just saying what i know alot of you have been thinking). down to the non-subs!!
    Hmm i dont know what to say, except ...

STFU
    STFU
    STFU
    STFU
    STFU

N00B
  7. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:47
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    but some subs are also very annoying.
    i know, i just quoted one
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:56
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Well, I agree with him so I guess that makes me a jackass subscriber. What do you propose they do with me?
    you paid darv, and i'm not only talking about forums. and i already pretty much agreed with you and xnz a bit ago. but if you really want me to suggest what they do with you, then i have a few ideas.

stuff your head in a toilet and not flush
    hang you up and hit you with a stick until you break (although i doubt candy will come out)
    tie you to a bed and let biggdoggproblem and santadrummer do whatever they want to you (although you would probably like that to much)
    say that gagne and forsberg are going to break "the great one" records this year

i'm disapointed in your lack of vision
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 20:58
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    i know, i just quoted one
    funny how tough some of these people think they are typing on a computer. someday when i find you, you will sh!t your pants
  10. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 21:14
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I'm personally only still a non-sub because I can't find a way to pay that is acceptable to me; I don't have a credit card and don't want to patronise Paypal.
    Russ will accept a check or money order.

Send Feedback, I'm sure there is an "acceptable" way for you to subscribe. Congratulations on your eventual subscribership.
  11. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 22:10
    funny how tough some of these people think they are typing on a computer. someday when i find you, you will sh!t your pants
    Funny how tough some of these people think they are typing on a computer.

Non-subs click ads = revenue for site = Get over it Loser.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 22:40

I'm a proud freeloader. I admit it in the forums and in my profile. Mainly it's just to tweak subs like you that demand that others have privileges removed so you can feel 'special'.
  13. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 23:07
    nothing in life is free blah, blah, etc.
    So, Brains, what about the third "class" of user?

I've just apparently been offered a subscription to this site. For free. I have, naturally, rejected it. But let's suppose the subscription is thrust upon me.

Now, do you treat me as a "freeloading" Non-Sub, or one of your own kind?
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 00:351 edit
    The subscription offer you got was a forum joke,who do you want to fool?
    Who would be such a fool to pay a subscription to a cretin who stopped making chess moves just to keep to 1000 his move count in forum profile?

Get a life and stop writing your nonsense here,the Yahoo chat suits you better.
  15. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 00:53
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Who would be such a fool to pay a subscription to a cretin who stopped making chess moves just to keep to 1000 his move count in forum profile?
    He had some interesting help reaching exactly 1000 moves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree