On old, important reqest, Russ, pretty, pretty ple

On old, important reqest, Russ, pretty, pretty ple

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c
Eng

Canada - Portugal

Moves
01 Oct 04

Yes it is a good idea, and I ask once to Russ to do something similiary...

The page of statistic is an excellent idea, and it could be better if when each member archive a clan game the leader could receive a message of the finished game

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
01 Oct 04

Originally posted by Pyrrho
The reason I'm not sure I like the A option is that it seems a bit inflexible... I might still want to receive some exeptional (perhaps very large, or otherwise of extra-interest) challenge and then ask my non-available members whether they'd like to still take part, even if it goes over their limit... if they are marked as unavailable, I might not receive ...[text shortened]... et maximum number of total games. Half my members would become unusable in clan games.

-Jarno
You could always PM them and ask them to increase their number of clan games, its the same as toggling the duty flag but has more functionality. I have members in my clan who specifically don't want to exceed a number of games, I know this would help them.

d
The Godfather

e8

Moves
01 Oct 04

Yes, this would be a great help to me as a clan leader. The suggestion has my vote.

CP

Asheville, N.C. USA

Moves
01 Oct 04

This is a great idea! You have my vote!!

c
Blogger

clausjensen.com

Moves
01 Oct 04

heeeeear!!!!!!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Oct 04

Ok, consider your year 'made'. 🙂

There was a reason I didn't implement this before when it was originally requested (sorry Rhymester 😳 ), and it was to do with DB load, but since I made some optimisations a couple of months back, I realised when I was reading this thread that it had become possible to make these stats available in realtime without working our DB server too hard.

I will make a post in the clans forum about the new stats as there are a couple of things about them that I now need all clan leaders to know.

-Russ

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
01 Oct 04

Originally posted by Russ

There was a reason I didn't implement this before when it was originally requested (sorry Rhymester 😳 ), -Russ
Red Hot Ted and I forgive you 😉 Good things come to those who wait...

Andrew

P

Moves
02 Oct 04

Originally posted by Russ

There was a reason I didn't implement this before when it was originally requested (sorry Rhymester 😳 ), and it was to do with DB load, but since I made some optimisations a couple of months back, I realised when I was reading this thread that it had become possible to make these stats available in realtime without worki ...[text shortened]... as there are a couple of things about them that I now need all clan leaders to know.

-Russ
Yay! 😀

Thanks Russ!

Cheers,
Jarno

d
The Godfather

e8

Moves
02 Oct 04

thanks Russ, you are brilliant!

c
Eng

Canada - Portugal

Moves
02 Oct 04

It´s a good idea...

Once I ask Russ, if he could make some code to automatically send a leader when a clan game finished... it could be useful, and the statistic would be the excellent

P

Moves
03 Oct 04

Originally posted by cbd
It´s a good idea...

Once I ask Russ, if he could make some code to automatically send a leader when a clan game finished... it could be useful, and the statistic would be the excellent
Russ beat you to the punch! 🙂 You can now find the new statistic under "clan members info".

Cheers,
Jarno