1. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 12:44
    There is someone who is using the RHP forums today (Jan. 26/08) to promote hatred against Jews. In fact, I think he just joined RHP today, at least as a non subscriber. There must be some way to muzzle such people. I live in a free and democratric country. We have hate laws here in which a person who advocates all this hatred against Jews or minorities can be prosectuted and convicted as a criminal, and these laws have been used in the past to do just that. The forums on RHP should not be used to promote irrational hatred.
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 12:521 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 14:21
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    There is someone who is using the RHP forums today (Jan. 26/08) to promote hatred against Jews. In fact, I think he just joined RHP today, at least as a non subscriber. There must be some way to muzzle such people. I live in a free and democratric country. We have hate laws here in which a person who advocates all this hatred against Jews or minorities ...[text shortened]... in the past to do just that. The forums on RHP should not be used to promote irrational hatred.
    Unfortunately he picked a time when no mods are around. These types of attacks happen fairly regularly, but luckily for us, the volunteer mods usually sort it out asap.

See my proposal for dealing with the problem in this forum.

D
  4. Joined
    13 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 17:42
    JoePesci has now been replaced by "hailhitler", the third one in what I suspect will be a long, stupid, annoying chain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree