1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 21:181 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Okay great now I am Hitler?

Read what I wrote.

Because I same as told you that you are a negative Jerk. Or probably should have. And I don't give a rats azz if I offend you or not.

Why did you call me a jerk then?

There is nothing positive about your comments. There is a guy like you in every crowd. If its not what you want you think no one else would. I am glad the Wright Brothers didn't listen to you. Not that this compairs tio anything they did.

For this idea I'm playing that role, yes. You will notice I have supported other ideas - where I feel they are of value.

Well Hitler was great about making misquotes and propaganda same as you.

You appear to be calling me Hitler now? No Fair - I picked him first.

Picking and choosing half sentences to make an argument about.

I hope you appreciate the effort I've gone to to reply to your entire message.

How about the part where I said that there is room for more than one idea.

It was great.

And that a developer can do more than just make one improvement. That is providing there are funds available to do so? And that it would be up to Russ to make the decisions as to what he provides?

Fully agree.

What is this either or attitude you seem to have?

I just get like that some days. I have a strange compulsion to champion the more worthwhile developments.

Okay look you want me to X out your silly idea about upgrading the analyze board.

Can if you like. Someone else suggested it.

There is software on every street corner on the web you can get all by yourself to assist you in analyzing the games you are playing.

You are right. I just downloaded chessbuddy 2.1 to my Mobile Phone. I hope it helps.

Why should Russ need to spend his money on something to help you do something you could easily do all by yourself.

Apply this argument to your idea.

If you would spend the time doing your homework and your own analysis you could improve your game and wouldn't feel the need to argue with me and try to hinder someone else's ideas that is less fating than your bread recipe.

Have you ever used the Analyze board feature? You write about it like it does some analysis for me...!

Now if there is any upgrade to this great website, I am all for it whatever it is. Even your suggestion.

I suggested we should make people pay more to play (in a roundabout way).

But I am not going to wast anymore time discussing your idea that you probably stole from some other poster.

I don't recall claiming it as my own.

Especially on a thread that I created. I am aware that my idea is not idea if the year buts its not a bad one either.

Stop beating yourself up about it - others loved it!

Have a nice life.

Awww. How Sweet. -x-
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 01:53
    Read what I wrote.
    I did read what you wrote. And it insults the Jews who know the difference between what I said and what Hitler really did to them.

Why did you call me a jerk then?
    Duh... because you are a negative Jerk. Do you have a comprehension problem?

For this idea I'm playing that role, yes. You will notice I have supported other ideas - where I feel they are of value.
    Okay, Point taken I just disagree with most of your values.

You appear to be calling me Hitler now? No Fair - I picked him first.
    I think it was a bad idea on both our parts. I wish we could have recalled it.

I hope you appreciate the effort I've gone to to reply to your entire message.
    Not really. I think your efforts are sort of cheesy. Do you appreciate my effort?

It was great.
    Thank!

Fully agree.
    Good. I am glad you are starting to come around to my way of thinking.

I just get like that some days. I have a strange compulsion to champion the more worthwhile developments. That's were we can agree, except I just believe that what you champion sux's (misspelled on purpose). Like a small spelling or grammar issue really Fkn matters to anyone but a school mom or a brainless twit. It doesn't useually bother me though. I hope you can forgive me if I accidentally leave a word out or misspell something or decide to use bad grammar. I have bad eyes and it is very difficult for me to see what I am typing or to make corrections at times. But I will try.

Can if you like. Someone else suggested it.
    Good idea then.
    That's what I thought. I didn't figure you had anything constructive or any original ideas that you thought up on your own to add that most users would value.

You are right. I just downloaded chessbuddy 2.1 to my Mobile Phone. I hope it helps.
    I am glad I gave you another great idea. Keep us posted on that idea. I will check your stats to see if you you know how to analyze anything well. Somehow I doubt it.

Apply this argument to your idea.
    I did that is why I said it would be up to Russ to decide.
    But I chose to apply it to yours. If you ever have anything worthwhile to add.

Have you ever used the Analyze board feature? You write about it like it does some analysis for me...!
    No I didn't write about it in that way. You must have a low comprehension level. I analyze all the time. Whenever I feel the need. What I said is you should spend more time analyzing your chess games and less time being critical of good ideas. Even if you are not a champion of recognizing good ideas.

I suggested we should make people pay more to play (in a roundabout way).
    No comment other than what is your cut of the revenue? Do you plan to share it with me? Who cares what you suggested? Go do it on another thread. (Okay I lied. I will waste my time). If it would allow players who are not a payed member to play a tournament without the full cost of membership. It may have some merit for both Russ and those with some economic handicaps. The point could be argued either way. I admit it is interesting. Are you sure you thought of it?

I don't recall claiming it as my own.
    Wouldn't have done you much good because you know I could prove you as a liar if you did.

Stop beating yourself up about it - others loved it!
    That is because they have more sense than you do.
    But keep it up and I will come and beat you up, and steal your Milk Money.

Awww. How Sweet.
    Thank You.I don't know why I spend so much darn time arguing with an idiot when other idiots have so much trouble telling the difference. But I am sure the idiots will try.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 01:55
    Effort.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 20:24
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Effort.
    It is amusing how members of the same clan will suck up. How much do you charge? 🙄
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 20:50
    It is amusing how members of the same clan will suck up. How much do you charge? 🙄
    He was complimenting you.

D
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 21:21
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    You think? Well anyway thats my point exactly. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to recall. Good thing I didn't call him a she.
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 23:48
    Good thing I didn't call him a she.
    She PM'd me to say how sexy you write.

-x-
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 01:50
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    I wasn't. I was ridiculing how much effort people put into a meaningless argument.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 02:39
    Originally posted by rhb
    She PM'd me to say how sexy you write.

-x-
    PM this! Great analysis. While it is true that I am very sexy. And a fact that I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body, I regret to inform you that I am just not into extreme water sports so please don't try and recruit me.
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 07:491 edit
    Tell me how a developer can 'take back' a message or email after it has arrived on the destinaton computer and is either opened or unopened?
    Might be able to get a copy but how can they remotely delete it from the computer [assuming normal security measures and no illegal action is taken]
    If they were stored on the server and the only way to read them was to log in they could then maybe delete them from there but if you have messages emailed it's too late.
    Same with games, if someone moves and then deletes the game we still get the emailed move. [well I do, anyway]
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 10:34
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Tell me how a developer can 'take back' a message or email after it has arrived on the destinaton computer and is either opened or unopened?
    Might be able to get a copy but how can they remotely delete it from the computer [assuming normal security measures and no illegal action is taken]
    If they were stored on the server and the only way to read t ...[text shortened]... if someone moves and then deletes the game we still get the emailed move. [well I do, anyway]
    Can't once it has been opened. And seeing that the messages are attached to the message board on this site I wouldn't think it would only be delivered when opened. Not sure what mail server is used on this site but there are mail servers that do this. I think it over writes the message. Rhttp://www.bigstring.com/
    http://www.pointofmail.com/learn/just an example and I think outlook client does this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree