1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14616
    24 Sep '08 01:29
    1. Rotate mods like skid marked underwear.
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    24 Sep '08 01:511 edit
    2. I don't think Russ has enough to do, so I'm going to say... different star colors! yaaaaaa!

    edit - obviously, this idea and post are retarded, as per thread title instructions.
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Joined
    04 May '06
    Moves
    53845
    24 Sep '08 03:311 edit
    3. http://www.cafepress.com/rhp001.74637259
  4. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    45217
    25 Sep '08 21:02
    I'd like to be able to order the Clans on the main clan page by the clan's average rating, which is shown after the list of Clan Members on the Clan page but not on the main clan list. That would help me pick clans to challenge.
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '08
    Moves
    8263
    25 Sep '08 21:51
    I'd like a 'burn' function installed, whereby if someone posts something I disagree with, I push the burn button and the person at the other end gets scalded.

    Ideally, the scald/burn function would work, even when the original poster of said offending post isn't at their PC. I recognise this is a bit of an ask, so I'm willing to settle for a scalding when they next return to their machine in the interim
  6. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14616
    25 Sep '08 22:33
    Originally posted by rogueboy
    I'd like a 'burn' function installed, whereby if someone posts something I disagree with, I push the burn button and the person at the other end gets scalded.

    Ideally, the scald/burn function would work, even when the original poster of said offending post isn't at their PC. I recognise this is a bit of an ask, so I'm willing to settle for a scalding when they next return to their machine in the interim
    Will you settle for mild anal itching if we can't get the burn function off the ground?
  7. Russ's Pocket
    Joined
    04 May '06
    Moves
    53845
    26 Sep '08 01:20
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Will you settle for mild anal itching if we can't get the burn function off the ground?
    I already coated my entire body with preperation H! Even if Russ goes with either stupid ideas I'm covered, no burning or itching, but I do reek of mentholiptis.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    26 Sep '08 11:44
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    What if the moon is ACTUALLY made of cheese?
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    26 Sep '08 14:32
    I would like to get an RHP message containing the text sent in PM form from anyone on my ignore list... just to be sure the block is working properly.

    P-
  10. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14616
    26 Sep '08 15:51
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    This is a great idea. How will Crowley get back from the moon? I assume he'll be supplied with some baloons he can blow up and float back?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414396
    26 Sep '08 17:073 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I would like to get an RHP message containing the text sent in PM form from anyone on my ignore list... just to be sure the block is working properly.

    P-
    Yes, it is still working fine. 😛

    IF you have the person on iggy, that would mean you do not want to see the text. You want to have your cake and eat it too. 😛

    On the "Chat Site" that I was on if you put someone on iggy (ignore), you wouldn't see anything they posted anywhere.

    I think that would be a neat feature, but would take away alot of the drama. 😛
  12. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14616
    26 Sep '08 17:13
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Yes, it is still working fine. 😛
    Am I still on ignore chuckles?
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    26 Sep '08 18:30
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Am I still on ignore chuckles?
    He put you on ignore? What a weakling... does he fear the things you may say?

    P-
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414396
    26 Sep '08 18:591 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    He put you on ignore? What a weakling... does he fear the things you may say?

    P-
    And you Sir, have done the same! Would that make you a weakling? Do you fear what might be said to you? ( Sounds quite silly when someone else says it huh?) That is because it is silly 😛 I would assume what is good for the goose, is also good for the gander?

    Just FYI, I was told to do so by Admins!
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    26 Sep '08 19:07
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    And you Sir, have done the same! Would that make you a weakling? Do you fear what might be said to you? ( Sounds quite silly when someone else says it huh?) That is because it is silly 😛 I would assume what is good for the goose, is also good for the gander?
    Done the same? Wrong! I would never put HoH on ignore.

    P-
Back to Top