Put Your Retarded Site Ideas Here.

Put Your Retarded Site Ideas Here.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
03 Oct 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
All I can do is alert the posts and "Send Feedback" what the mods and Admins do with it, I have no control over what so ever.

EDIT: IF the posts alerted are left up, it obviously means what was said is acceptable, and can be used by all RHP members, if not it will be removed, telling us it is not ok, it is really that simple.
If you find your blood pressure rising unreasonably and your keyboard is flecked with spittle - it's probably time you took things a little easier. This is "only" an internet forum on a chess correspondence site after all.
For your own good and the good of others consider cancelling your subscription and take some time out.
In short - get a life.

Hope this helps.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Oct 08
2 edits

Originally posted by orangutan
If you find your blood pressure rising unreasonably and your keyboard is flecked with spittle - it's probably time you took things a little easier. This is "only" an internet forum on a chess correspondence site after all.
For your own good and the good of others consider cancelling your subscription and take some time out.
In short - get a life.

Hope this helps.
PFC 😴

Perhaps you people should take some of your own advice! You are the ones attacking me, which is obvious for all to see. 😛

You worry about the spittle on your keyboard and your own blood pressure! 😠

Perhaps clean your keyboard and check your blood pressure instead of trolling and stalking my posts. 😛

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
03 Oct 08

All I can do is alert the posts and "Send Feedback" what the mods and Admins do with it, I have no control over what so ever.

EDIT: IF the posts alerted are left up, it obviously means what was said is acceptable, and can be used by all RHP members, if not it will be removed, telling us it is not ok, it is really that simple.
The TRUTH is a veritable juggernaut and I am its Lord Krishna.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
04 Oct 08

They are not thuggish threats, what you are doing is TROLLING and STALKING,. You certainly are harming me, with your constant TROLLING and STALKING MY POSTS!

I received a warning letter and a 1 day ban for allegedly doing exactly what you are doing. Do you understand?

Only in my case I was replying to posts, you are not!!
Does the fact that you received a warning and a ban and HOH hasn't not tell you something?

It tell me that you were wrong and he isn't.

Maybe I should GG you and see what happens 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 08
3 edits

Originally posted by adramforall
Does the fact that you received a warning and a ban and HOH hasn't not tell you something?

It tell me that you were wrong and he isn't.

Maybe I should [b]GG
you and see what happens 😛[/b]
It certainly tells me and everyone a lot "tag a long"! 😛

EDIT: I think I will place your name, in the running for best "tag a long troll", and I will let you know how you fair out in the voting. 😛

EDIT2: Actually how do you know that HOH hasn't received a warning or ban? We don't actually know that now do we to be fair! 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by orangutan

In short - get a life.

Hope this helps.[/b]
My good PFC'er Friend:

Thank you ever so much in helping to make up my mind on rather to renew my subscription. I was on the edge there, and you helped me to make up my mind with your statement. I will most certainly be re-newing the subscription, now that I know, how much you and the other PFC'ers, like having me here. 😛 😉

EDIT: I am sure you are quite pleased with yourself now, good job. 😉 I think I will re-new subscription for 2 more years for sure!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 Oct 08

My good PFC'er Friend:

Thank you ever so much in helping to make up my mind on rather to renew my subscription. I was on the edge there, and you helped me to make up my mind with your statement. I will most certainly be re-newing the subscription, now that I know, how much you and the other PFC'ers, like having me here. 😛 😉

EDIT: I am sure you a ...[text shortened]... with yourself now, good job. 😉 I think I will re-new subscription for 2 more years for sure!
Seriously, do you not realise that the distance between the womb and the grave is too short for you to be spending upto 10 hours a day on here arguing with random internet people?

Have a reread of this, and think about how you spend your days.
http://www.timeforchess.com/board/search.php?authorname=Very%20Rusty

D

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 08
3 edits

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Seriously, do you not realise that the distance between the womb and the grave is too short for you to be spending upto 10 hours a day on here arguing with random internet people?

Have a reread of this, and think about how you spend your days.
http://www.timeforchess.com/board/search.php?authorname=Very%20Rusty

D
Don't be silly, I am on at different times of the day. 10 hrs. is in your mind not an actual time that I am on. WRONG again as usual.

You worry about how you spend your time and think about how you try and tell everyone what they should do, and how they should do it. You yourself are far from perfect, and should give a little thought to what you do, instead of what you may "think others do"!

I am getting use to you and the clique following me around stalking and trolling my posts, and saying what a argumentive person I am. Keep in mind that it takes two to make an argument. Usually there are 3 to 5 of the little group stalking and trolling my posts at any one time. Perhaps give them some of your Know-it-all attitude, and advice.

EDIT: I will be trying to see if I can fit more forum time in! 😛

EDIT2: http://www.chessatwork.com/board/search.php?
authorname=Ragnorak Here have a little read of your Know-it-all comments. 😛 😉 🙄 😴

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
04 Oct 08

It certainly tells me and everyone a lot "tag a long"! 😛

EDIT: I think I will place your name, in the running for best "tag a long troll", and I will let you know how you fair out in the voting. 😛

EDIT2: Actually how do you know that HOH hasn't received a warning or ban? We don't actually know that now do we to be fair! 😛
In his defense, HoH has had his share of warnings and banishments.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
In his defense, HoH has had his share of warnings and banishments.
Oh my, what a surprise! 😉

Pale Yellow Star!

Minneapolis

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
2. I don't think Russ has enough to do, so I'm going to say... different star colors! yaaaaaa!

edit - obviously, this idea and post are retarded, as per thread title instructions.
no, different colors would actually be a good idea. i mean, yellow, other yellow, another yellow...what's with that?

Patrick
Provisional Clan! leader (for now)

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
20 Oct 08

Create a Spirituality forum for religious debates.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Oct 08

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
...and let DoctorScribbles think he runs it.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
21 Oct 08

That's a retarded idea. Oh yea, this is the right thread!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
21 Oct 08

I can't believe you actually received a rec for an idea that already exists 🙄🙄
There has been a Spirituaity forum for years 🙄🙄