Remove the reccing system all together

Remove the reccing system all together

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by PocketKings
yikes, he has more recs than me, I guess I have nothing to contribute :'(😛
He has a clan with a policy to wreck clan members.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
So he's a hypocrit yet again on another level...(no, I'm not surprised) calling users rec whores while he's asked his members to rec each other.

Who's destroying the rec system?

P-

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
So he's a hypocrit yet again on another level...(no, I'm not surprised) calling users rec whores while he's asked his members to rec each other.

Who's destroying the rec system?

P-
But you see Red Night and his clan are reccing each other ironically hoping to bring down the rec system. That makes it cool and edgy.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
But you see Red Night and his clan are reccing each other ironically hoping to bring down the rec system. That makes it cool and edgy.
Understand this through your thick leather covered head we have a do not rec. our clan members policy.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by IM14u2NV
Understand this through your thick leather covered head we have a do not rec. our clan members policy.
Explain why RN started a thread called Recccs where he asks the members to rec each other?

Hmmm?

P-

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
13 Sep 06

Explain why RN started a thread called Recccs where he asks the members to rec each other?

Hmmm?

P-
Someone is miss leading you as to the outcome and final decision made by the clan. On the other hand, maybe you are simply not following the conversation in that thread properly.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by IM14u2NV
Someone is miss leading you as to the outcome and final decision made by the clan. On the other hand, maybe you are simply not following the conversation in that thread properly.
I don't care about the outcome... that has nothing to do with it.

P-

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
13 Sep 06

I don't care about the outcome... that has nothing to do with it.

P-
Apparently my friend you do. Red asked us what we thought about rec.’s…Sometime after many comments passed…We decided to let other clans do all the inside clan recking. End of story.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
13 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
Not true. We have a policy not to wreck clan members.

You, on the other hand, belong to a clan that recs each other with willful abandon.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
13 Sep 06
1 edit

Hmmm?

P-
Sarcasm?

You guys talk about it a lot.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by Red Night
Sarcasm?

You guys talk about it a lot.
Again, don't you think we'd have a LOT more recs if we actually did rec each other? How quickly did Serdipity get hundreds of recs just from you rec'n each of his posts... a day or 3?

P-

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
13 Sep 06

Again, don't you think we'd have a LOT more recs if we actually did rec each other? How quickly did Serdipity get hundreds of recs just from you rec'n each of his posts... a day or 3?

P-
Well, you guys do have a lot of recs. Can you look at the list of top rec-getters? How many in the top 20 or 50 are in the Carp or the Snipes or both?

(And I'm not sure, but maybe you missed the point of my previous message = that thread was sarcasm. I wasn't expecting to get any recs.)

Dippy got a lot over that weekend. I didn't give him all 350.

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by Russ
I'll give it a week or two to improve, otherwise it will be destroyed forever - along with the entire rec system.

-Russ
It seems the only thing one has to do to get rid of the Rec system, is just carryon the recent tradition of rec'ing insults.

Too bad there isn't much worthy of rec'ing.

F

Moves
13 Sep 06

I don't understand this thread...
If you don't care about recs then why not just don't bother...?
Let those who enjoy the true potential of recs keep it.
Can it be any harder?

It's like forbidding Kings Gambit of the only reason that you dont like it.
It dosn't do any harm, then why not keep it as it is...? Simple as that.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by Red Night
Well, you guys do have a lot of recs. Can you look at the list of top rec-getters? How many in the top 20 or 50 are in the Carp or the Snipes or both?

(And I'm not sure, but maybe you missed the point of my previous message = that thread was sarcasm. I wasn't expecting to get any recs.)

Dippy got a lot over that weekend. I didn't give him all 350.
Our clans are pretty much made of top forum posters... people who post a lot. If you post often, and people tend to like what you write they will throw a rec to you.

P-