1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 16:10
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Site Admins have left the Moderation of the forums completely in the Moderators hands...So you moderate yourselves... They are not interested in the goings on in the forums.

Perhaps your warning and Crowleys was well deserved, when mine is sent my someone who has told me in Public Forum that he doesn't like me and would never be my friend...You call th ...[text shortened]... ant! Just don't continue to try rubbing it in peoples noses too, it is very unbecoming of you!
    If things are so bad, and mods do anything they want... why are you still able to post lies about it?

P-
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    If things are so bad, and mods do anything they want... why are you still able to post lies about it?

P-
    So you all can continue to say they are lies, you seem to always like to add fuel, rather then throwing water on something!

Leave them up to show how fair you are, and that you let people post things even if they are not complimentary, while calling them lies!?
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 16:311 edit
    So you all can continue to say they are lies, you seem to always like to add fuel, rather then throwing water on something!

Leave them up to show how fair you are, and that you let people post things even if they are not complimentary, while calling them lies!?
    You keep claiming things, and stopped posting in another thread when you were asked to give examples. You just left a big blank post.

Nothing is being hidden that doesn't warrant being hidden.

You now claim there are users who don't get warnings, perhaps it's just that they don't constantly whinge about it? So that would make you think they don't get warned?

No, I will post on this subject if you're going to keep telling lies. Add fuel? I'm not going to sit back and let you post lies without telling the other side of the story. You keep claiming things, but have yet to prove any.

Who are the users leaving? RN cuz he said? You? If users are that fragile to leave over a post being removed or a warning being sent perhaps they should just leave.

Is there a rule where we can only compliment each other in the forums? People tend to not agree on every subject, quit treating disagreements as personal attacks and perhaps you won't feel so attacked.

P-
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 16:422 edits
    You keep claiming things, and stopped posting in another thread when you were asked to give examples. You just left a big blank post.

Nothing is being hidden that doesn't warrant being hidden.

You now claim there are users who don't get warnings, perhaps it's just that they don't constantly whinge about it? So that would make you think they don't g treating disagreements as personal attacks and perhaps you won't feel so attacked.

P-
    That is you answer to everything...Just leave...You don't agree with us and what we do, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

You don't know the first thing about moderation. To begin with you never agrue with someone in the public forum you do it in private! This is the way it is done by "Real Moderators"

Why do you think the Clubs were formed Plabs? So the people that you and your friends did not get a long with, could move to them and supervise themselves.

You and Crowley, and CFT, seem to want to keep the ball rolling by reviving threads. I have already said I am retreating to the Private forums what more do you want?

All you have to do is get rid of any threads that are not complimentary to the mod system, instead of looking to continue something, to try and prove you are right.

You have already been proven wrong by the exodus to the Private Clubs, and the good things in the private clubs, that are said about them. Your futile effort to prove we are right and you are wrong, will go no where.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 16:52
    That is you answer to everything...Just leave...You don't agree with us and what we do, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

You don't know the first thing about moderation. To begin with you never agrue with someone in the public forum you do it in private! This is the way it is done by "Real Moderators"

Why do you think the Clubs ...[text shortened]... d about them. Your futile effort to prove we are right and you are wrong, will go no where.
    That is the beauty of RHP, compared to other sites. This thread would have been blasted from another site, you would have got a ban, no warnings, nothing.

To an extent, users can 'not agree' with the mods, the site, you can even talk about competitive chess sites to an extent. You can blame me for all the things that are wrong in the world if you like, but I'm going to argue the point.

I only say 'take off' because you keep saying you and many others have... yet keep posting.

P-
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 16:594 edits
    That is the beauty of RHP, compared to other sites. This thread would have been blasted from another site, you would have got a ban, no warnings, nothing.

To an extent, users can 'not agree' with the mods, the site, you can even talk about competitive chess sites to an extent. You can blame me for all the things that are wrong in the world if you like say 'take off' because you keep saying you and many others have... yet keep posting.

P-
    You are correct Plabs, but on other sites, there is a Rule no arguing with the Mods in Public, and that also goes for the Mods not to argue with the rest of the membership.

You have a Point, and I sincerely don't think any of you are "Evil People", just let me retire to my Private Clubs in peace...I sometimes like to comment on an interesting chess game, or site idea, but it certainly will never be directed to anyone.

I know only to well how difficult the Mod Job can be, and I also know how easy it can be.
  7. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:04

9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You have a Point, and I sincerely don't think any of you are "Evil People", just let me retire to my Private Clubs in peace...I sometimes like to comment on an interesting chess game, or site idea, but it certainly will never be directed to anyone.

I know only to well how difficult the Mod Job can be, and I also know how easy it can be.
  10. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:12

11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:131 edit
    You don't understand that arguing with a fellow member in the forum is stupid, and just results in more argument?

You have already saw what I have told Phlabs yet you continue to post in a negitive way. And that makes things better how?

Perhaps you just enjoy the drama, after all you have badge and gun, and can hide, move, delete any post you want, then say show me proof. "SIGHS" ....
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:141 edit
    you jump back and forth from mod to regular user...you think you can wear both hats , I don't think you all can wear both hats and do a good job!

THE END !
  13. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:161 edit

14. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:17

15. The sky
    Moves
    01 Jul '08 19:24
    Hi! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree