1. The sky
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:15
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I highlighted the key words for you, but you still didn't get it.
    And what about "Evolution has decided"?
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:16
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    And what about "Evolution has [b]decided"?[/b]
    She is the DECIDER!
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:27
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    How is it that you make improvments to the interface, but yet let the mod team p!$$ off people. It seems they can act without impunity. I know that when I send feedback the responce is along the lines that mods can do what they do. Well I'm sick of it! Perhapse you don't give a crap, but I do. I spend some free time, and what was at one time open ...[text shortened]... h in a volenteer force. Even the noble volenteer can become corupted or worse incompetent.
    Has anyone pointed out to you that you should be using the phrase 'with impunity' rather than without? Impunity meaning free from punishment, harm or loss. You're implying that mods get punished for all their actions.

Oh, and get over it by the way. Thanks.
  4. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:48
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Has anyone pointed out to you that you should be using the phrase 'with impunity' rather than without? Impunity meaning free from punishment, harm or loss. You're implying that mods get punished for all their actions.

Oh, and get over it by the way. Thanks.
    Yea, I realiized that after I hit submit, and decided to do a proof read after the fact. Thanks, and for next time would you mind I sent posts to you through pm for proof reading?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 18:30
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Yea, I realiized that after I hit submit, and decided to do a proof read after the fact. Thanks, and for next time would you mind I sent posts to you through pm for proof reading?
    You still have 1hr. I believe it is to correct any mistakes. Sometimes, if you just leave them there, it can make for a lot of fun banter. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree