1. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 15:37
    Not sure if this has been brought up, but would be great if you could set up a position on the analysis board easily, or even import pgns - for when you are reading the chess forum and there is a game or position being discussed it would be super to be able to quickly put it in to the analysis board and move things around...

Exuma
  2. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 14:40
    Originally posted by Exuma
    Not sure if this has been brought up, but would be great if you could set up a position on the analysis board easily, or even import pgns - for when you are reading the chess forum and there is a game or position being discussed it would be super to be able to quickly put it in to the analysis board and move things around...

Exuma
    Just go to www.chessopolis.com and find the link to free pgn viewers.

That is what I use

Dave
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 14:53
    Originally posted by Exuma

Exuma
    If you use Firefox and Greasemonkey, there is functionality to click a game board, and it opens in the Analyse Board screen.

Otherwise, you could use something like the free chesspad.

D
  4. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 02:07
    Thanks to you both - will try that...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree