1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 02:27
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    As I said, I’ve not seen a decent argument against the OP. You are a classic example of the reasoning in my precious post.
    Uh-huh, sure.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 02:28
    Originally posted by @uzless
    Simple way to fix all of what you said....

Just ban anyone who calls out a rec'r. You are banned for 7 days for asking why somoene thumbed up or down a post.
    Simply not good enough.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 02:38
    It wouldn’t need policing, people want to hide for a reason. Suzianne is the worst offender, she often turns up in a thread, takes a swipe at her detractors, thumbs all of their posts down irrespective of the content, thumbs up all the posts of the person she “likes and then disappears.

All this rhetoric from her about people being to scared to speak out is a smoke-screen. It’s interesting to observe.
    You are so transparent.

No one is so lazy as to behave in the manner you describe. This makes your entire argument moot.

If I thumb anyone, down OR up, it is only after reading their post. Only insecure dweebs such as yourself believe that people hold the same irrational fear of other people's rights like you do. You also have an ego approximately the size of the moon if you think that no one in their right mind could possibly disagree with anything you type here, and therefore must be down-thumbing you out of irrationality.

Get a grip, and grow up.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '18 03:04
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You are so transparent.

No one is so lazy as to behave in the manner you describe. This makes your entire argument moot.

If I thumb anyone, down OR up, it is only after reading their post. Only insecure dweebs such as yourself believe that people hold the same irrational fear of other people's rights like you do. You also have an ego approximately ...[text shortened]... here, and therefore must be down-thumbing you out of irrationality.

Get a grip, and grow up.
    Yes, I am transparent, it’s how I try to post.

I think I have you we’ll pegged in that post actually.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:231 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    He never claimed to be. Why have you appeared in this thread simply to misunderstand everything?!

1. Currently, thumbs up or down are anonymous to all site users. - Fact.
    2. Admin (which no one here has claimed to be) are exceptions to the above, by virtue of being admin. (We assume).
    If he is not admin how is he privy to this info? Does he have admin spying for him? Also how on earth would he know that she has thumbed something down irrespective of content? 🙄

"Suzianne is the worst offender, she often turns up in a thread, takes a swipe at her detractors, thumbs all of their posts down irrespective of the content, thumbs up all the posts of the person she “likes and then disappears. "
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 19:25
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    If he is not admin how is he privy to this info? Does he have admin spying for him? Also how on earth would he know that she has thumbed something down irrespective of content? 🙄

"Suzianne is the worst offender, she often turns up in a thread, takes a swipe at her detractors, thumbs all of their posts down irrespective of the content, thumbs up all the posts of the person she “likes and then disappears. "
    I suspect that emoticon is a self-portrait.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 05:26
    Yes, I am transparent, it’s how I try to post.

I think I have you we’ll pegged in that post actually.
    Rarely do I think a post deserves this, but if any do, it's certainly this post...

LOL.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree