Sort order for My Performance grid

Sort order for My Performance grid

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Apr 16

I would like to be able to sort this grid by total number of games. Sorting by number of wins or losses might be nice as well, but total games is my prime request.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
23 Apr 16

Originally posted by jertamev
I would like to be able to sort this grid by total number of games. Sorting by number of wins or losses might be nice as well, but total games is my prime request.
Any chance also Russ, of maybe having the number of your opponents at the top of the grid.I Iike to know how many opponents I have played against, and I find having to scroll down to the bottom a bit of a pain, especially if you have played Hundreds or even Thousands of games.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
24 Apr 16

On the same subject , I requested a freeze panes feature on this page so after scrolling down you can still see the headings (played won lost etc|).Should be easy I would've thought

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Apr 16

Originally posted by venda
On the same subject , I requested a freeze panes feature on this page so after scrolling down you can still see the headings (played won lost etc|).Should be easy I would've thought
Requests noted. Tied up still on Android, but will trawl this forum for quick change requests shortly.

Moves
26 Apr 16

Originally posted by Russ
Requests noted. Tied up still on Android, but will trawl this forum for quick change requests shortly.
That's all one can ask. Thanks, Russ!

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
26 Apr 16

Originally posted by Russ
Cheers