1. Joined
    21 Jul '04
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 17:57
    This is just a little idea for a more meaningful standing calculator in all tournaments tables, as I find the current "Total Points" to be of little relevance for a very long time into the tournaments.

Add a row below- (single player tournaments) or a column next to (Clan Leagues) the “Total Score”/”Points” row/column which calculate “points per finished games”. This should probably be called something more cleaver (shorter!) than “points per finished games” e.g. “P/G”.

The "Max. possible score” from single-player-tournaments also makes good sense to add in the Clan Leagues tables.

The tables should be sortable, at least by the different standing indicators (Total points, Max. possible score, P/G)
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 19:08
    Originally posted by Kaoslos
    This is just a little idea for a more meaningful standing calculator in all tournaments tables, as I find the current "Total Points" to be of little relevance for a very long time into the tournaments.

Add a row below- (single player tournaments) or a column next to (Clan Leagues) the “Total Score”/”Points” row/column which calculate “points per finished ...[text shortened]... table, at least by the different standing indicators (Total points, Max. possible score, P/G)
    I assume you are talking about CLAN challenges and the CLAN tables.
    There's been lots of ideas suggested for the clan points system in the clan forum.
    I agree that the present "table" is pretty meaningless.
    I only use it to find clans to challenge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree