Moves
    19 Aug '18 18:52
    WONDERFUL! EXCELLENT! FUNTASTIC! OVERALL, GREAT...!😴
  2. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 19:14
    also what is BADLY BADLY needed in the INBOX list of opponents, besides each players name, is their rating; or even better, a separate column on the INBOX list for players ratings. that way we could select who to oppose next, based on his or her RATING, if desired. that would be just fantastic!😲🙄😵
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 13:471 edit
    Originally posted by @brrr
    also what is BADLY BADLY needed in the INBOX list of opponents, besides each players name, is their rating; or even better, a separate column on the INBOX list for players ratings. that way we could select who to oppose next, based on his or her RATING, if desired. that would be just fantastic!😲🙄😵
    Can I suggest you join the new "beta" process for the update to the site UI? A good opportunity to make changes. Despite delays, this is nearly ready for test.

If you (or anyone else) would like to help out, just post your account name to this thread.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 18:51
    Originally posted by @russ
    Can I suggest you join the new "beta" process for the update to the site UI? A good opportunity to make changes. Despite delays, this is nearly ready for test.

If you (or anyone else) would like to help out, just post your account name to this thread.
    What do the initials UI stand for?.
    I only use the site on desktop PC so if it's to do with phones and things, I don't think I'd have much to contribute
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '18 12:21
    Originally posted by @venda
    What do the initials UI stand for
    User Interface. Applies to both desktop and mobile, though of course with responsive design the same UI will look different on both.
  6. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 01:58
    as for helping out, how do I do that???

as for joining the beta test, how do i do that???

willing, but not able.... 😍
  7. Upstate NY
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 17:06
    Originally posted by @russ

I would be happy to help with beta testing. Thanks.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 17:15
    Originally posted by @gedwin
    I would be happy to help with beta testing. Thanks.
    Thanks, now on the list.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree