Thumbs Identity

Thumbs Identity

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 20
1 edit

E

Moves
31 Dec 20
1 edit

Retribution would follow? Like what?

Obviously you have no problems attacking me. But you are a protected troll, so be it.

m

Moves
05 Jan 21

@eladar said
I think it would be nice if we could see who is giving the thumbs up or down. It should not be difficult to give the names, I know fb does it.
I think Russ may decide that it is less expensive to write code to give you a thicker skin.

E

Moves
05 Jan 21

@mghrn55 said
I think Russ may decide that it is less expensive to write code to give you a thicker skin.
It would probably be cheaper just to remove the thumb, we have an upgraded system with the new report option.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Feb 21

@eladar said
It would probably be cheaper just to remove the thumb, we have an upgraded system with the new report option.
Are you so fragile that a few red thumbs ruin your day?

Maybe the onus should be on you to examine why you get so many and why that is so abhorrent to you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Feb 21

@ponderable said
There has been a poll on this a few years bakc.

When I tried to find it I saw that Polls vanished from the "Community" tab...
Pondy,
I noticed that Suzie Q or goad never corrected you on your first sentence. πŸ™‚
"There has been a poll on this a few years bakc."

bakc of course should be 'back', now we both know they would have been all over me about that, with you they let it slide as they do a lot of your other spelling mistakes! πŸ˜‰ Just an observation is all!

-VR

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
22 Feb 21

There's an easy way to resolve any issues with "thumbs"
Don't look at them.
I never do and never will.
Say what you want to say.
If others like/dislike what you say they can always agree,disagree or debate in the thread.
Thumbs are irrelevant in my opinion

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Pondy,
I noticed that Suzie Q or goad never corrected you on your first sentence. πŸ™‚
"There has been a poll on this a few years bakc."

bakc of course should be 'back', now we both know they would have been all over me about that, with you they let it slide as they do a lot of your other spelling mistakes! πŸ˜‰ Just an observation is all!

-VR
You do realize that English is not his first language, right?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Actually that mistake has nothing to do with it. It was a typo, and I didn't catch it...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Of course Suzie Q, it is very obvious! πŸ™‚

It doesn't stop you from correcting mine does it?

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Of course Suzie Q, it is very obvious! πŸ™‚

It doesn't stop you from correcting mine does it?

-VR
He's not an insufferable blowhard, either.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Feb 21
3 edits

@suzianne said
He's not an insufferable blowhard, either.
Do you mean unlike you?....You didn't make yourself clear there! πŸ˜‰

You wouldn't be talking about me for sure! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

I don't wear a comic uniform in my avatar pretending to be a super person, just a sweet lady check mating black! πŸ™‚

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
25 Feb 21
1 edit

@eladar said
I think it would be nice if we could see who is giving the thumbs up or down. It should not be difficult to give the names, I know fb does it.
This issue has been raised many times before, and the argument against identifying TU and TD is always the same and still valid. "Hear, hear" from the gallery, or "rubbish" from the gallery, is sometimes all that needs to be said. Anyone who wants to be identified has the option to post his name in the thread.

Stop whining. If you don't like getting TDs, stop posting rubbish. If you don't like the company or the ToS here, go somewhere else.

PS, your initial post got one TD from me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Mar 21

@moonbus said
This issue has been raised many times before, and the argument against identifying TU and TD is always the same and still valid. "Hear, hear" from the gallery, or "rubbish" from the gallery, is sometimes all that needs to be said. Anyone who wants to be identified has the option to post his name in the thread.

Stop whining. If you don't like getting TDs, stop posting rubbi ...[text shortened]... like the company or the ToS here, go somewhere else.

PS, your initial post got one TD from me.
I am pretty sure no one gets more thumbs down than I do, simply because they don't want a bantering session with me, I can't say I blame them on that one. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Dublin

Moves
01 Mar 21

@eladar said
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ€ͺ