?

?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Feb 18

How do I get a sub for Jaywill?

T

Moves
27 Feb 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I found this. It's pretty recent, so hopefully it's still the way:
https://www.redhotpawn.net/forum/help/gift-subscription.175203

BTW his current username is sonship which is what you'd want to specify.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
I found this. It's pretty recent, so hopefully it's still the way:
https://www.redhotpawn.net/forum/help/gift-subscription.175203

BTW his current username is sonship which is what you'd want to specify.
Check.
Question sent to Feedback

U r golden, nothing can touch you but they will try

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Feb 18

He is a pretty strong musician, got to give him that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Hook me up with one too, Karoly. It’s the least you can do since you didn’t come up with a cute little saying for my profile

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
He is a pretty strong musician, got to give him that.
ToO's decision

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Hook me up with one too, Karoly. It’s the least you can do since you didn’t come up with a cute little saying for my profile
Earn it

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Feb 18

Shameless good-for-nothing Christian hypocrite.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Shameless good-for-nothing Christian hypocrite.
Wow. You’ve got a lot of hate in your heart, amigo.

Is judgmentalism and hatred reflective of a Christ follower or a mouth worshipper?

You’ll never get righteous (in right standing with God) unless you accept Jesus Christ into your heart so you can purge all that hate and venom out.

“But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.”

(Matthew 15:18)

T

Moves
27 Feb 18

Is judgmentalism and hatred reflective of a Christ follower or a mouth worshipper?

You’ll never get righteous (in right standing with God) unless you accept Jesus Christ into your heart so you can purge all that hate and venom out.

“But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.”

You repeatedly demonstrate that you understand little if anything of what Jesus preached during His ministry.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Feb 18

If you had love in your heart you wont be begging for someone to pay your subscription, neither flirting with other Christians on the site ...sicko.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
You repeatedly demonstrate that you understand little if anything of what Jesus preached during His ministry.
You demonstrate the truth of Jesus’ words each and every day. Your judgmentalism, condemnation and hatred of others and chest-puffing pride are all manifestations of a heart that is not right with God.

Accept Jesus Christ into your heart and purge all that bile and hatred from within you. It’s the only way.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
If you had love in your heart you wont be begging for someone to pay your subscription, neither flirting with other Christians on the site ...sicko.
So much hate. Sad.

Stop being a mouth worshipper, amigo. Accept Jesus Christ into your heart and let Him transform you. You can’t do it on your own!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Feb 18

So much hate. Sad.

Stop being a mouth worshipper, amigo. Accept Jesus Christ into your heart and let Him transform you. You can’t do it on your own!
Tell me how to get a sub for Jaywill / Sonship. Make yourself useful otherwise ._._._ boot off. No grey areas!!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Feb 18
1 edit

So much hate. Sad.

Apparently Jesus tried to transform you, and he did not succeed. You are flirting on an internet chat forum with women you do not know, you are begging for someone to pay your fees. ... Clearly this is proof that the Holy Spirit in someone does not always work.