?

?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Apparently Jesus tried to transform you, and he did not succeed. You are flirting on an internet chat forum with women you do not know, you are begging for someone to pay your fees. ... Clearly this is proof that the Holy Spirit in someone does not always work.
I don't know that I'd frame it simply as "flirting". It was the lustful nature of it that struck me. It was creepy.

F

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
I don't know that I'd frame it simply as "flirting". It was the lustful nature of it that struck me. It was creepy.
It's just part of his online disinhibition package.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Apparently Jesus tried to transform you, and he did not succeed. You are flirting on an internet chat forum with women you do not know, you are begging for someone to pay your fees. ... Clearly this is proof that the Holy Spirit in someone does not always work.
LOL

Exaggerate much?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Apparently you’re unaware of the concept of joking.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It's just part of his online disinhibition package.
Does that package include creating fake accounts and pretending I’m a woman?

Oh right. That’s what you did (and for which you apologized to the community after you were caught.)

T

Moves
27 Feb 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @romans1009
Apparently you’re unaware of the concept of joking.
As much as you try to mimic him, perhaps you went to the Donald Trump School of Interacting with Women? Lest there be no mistake, his attitude towards women is disgusting. Your "joke" was right in line with it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

As much as you try to mimic him, perhaps you went to the Donald Trump School of Interacting with Women? Lest there be no mistake, his attitude towards women is disgusting. Your "joke" was right in line with it.
Huh?

You’re really desperate.

Busted on substance and now flailing and flopping around as you spew insults.

Sick!

You’re a bad hombre!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Feb 18

Creeepy.. thats a better word for.
A bit of desperation in there as well.

In time the true colours of some of these born again saved Christians who boast of their guaranteed eternal life, is bound to surface and it aint pretty.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Creeepy.. thats a better word for.
A bit of desperation in there as well.

In time the true colours of some of these born again saved Christians who boast of their guaranteed eternal life, is bound to surface and it aint pretty.
I don’t boast about anything. I just quote what the Holy Bible says about how one gains salvation.

Chest puffing and sinful pride dwell in those who think they can make themselves righteous (in right standing with God) and who reject Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross.

F

Moves
27 Feb 18

Roman1009's juxtaposition of quoting/citing scripture on one hand and his 'banter'/forum persona, on the other hand, reminds me of Andres Serrano's photograph "Piss Christ".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Roman1009's juxtaposition of quoting/citing scripture on one hand and his 'banter'/forum persona, on the other hand, reminds me of Andres Serrano's photograph "Piss Christ".
Sorry you took my joking so seriously. A little levity never hurt anyone, but I would never joke about someone creating fake accounts. I honestly thought you did that and recently admitted to it and noted you had apologized for it.

F

Moves
27 Feb 18

Does that package include creating fake accounts and pretending I’m a woman?

Oh right. That’s what you did (and for which you apologized to the community after you were caught.)
Can we expect the FMF-is-a- paedophile rumour from you next time you're bored and trying to be "funny"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Can we expect the FMF-is-a- paedophile rumour from you next time you're bored and trying to be "funny"?
I don’t know why you keep bringing that up. You were doing the same thing about two weeks ago. I’ve never mentioned that nor would I ever mention it, as I told you two weeks ago.

Why you continue to bring it up is bizarre.

F

Moves
27 Feb 18

I don’t know why you keep bringing that up. You were doing the same thing about two weeks ago. I’ve never mentioned that nor would I ever mention it, as I told you two weeks ago.

Why you continue to bring it up is bizarre.
It was started by the same poster who started the FMF-is-a-female-impersonator rumour. You were told this about two weeks ago. The thing that is bizarre is how you keep bringing up the rumour and thinking you are being funny.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

It was started by the same poster who started the FMF-is-a-female-impersonator rumour. You were told this about two weeks ago. The thing that is bizarre is how you keep bringing up the rumour and thinking you are being funny.
Then you created fake accounts but they were all male fake accounts.

When you admitted to this like two weeks ago, somebody else must have posted that you pretended to be a female on one of the accounts and when you didn’t dispute that, I mistakenly concluded it was accurate.

My apologies,