?

?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
Yeah, that was a mistake.

Sorry, Karoly. That was nice of you to do.
You still need to others to point out your mistakes . Patience is a virtue but even mine is running out with u .Lift your game, it is shameful

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Feb 18
1 edit

Nice to see you star. 😵 Sonship

T

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Nice to see you star. 😵 Sonship
Awesome

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
James says you are dead pal.
Go change your filthy ways.
There you go again, condemning people so you can feel righteous.
Sad.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
James says you are dead pal.
Go change your filthy ways.
Why do you have so much hate in your heart?

It’s because you haven’t accepted Christ into your heart and are trying to justify yourself and make yourself righteous (in right standing with God.)

Doing that causes you to constantly puff out your chest and condemn other people so you can elevate yourself.

Chest puffing and spewing hate is getting you nowhere, amigo!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

Lie about me again , go on
Are you claiming you don’t troll?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18

You still need to others to point out your mistakes . Patience is a virtue but even mine is running out with u .Lift your game, it is shameful
So that’s how you respond to an apology? No class.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Feb 18

Well!!!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Feb 18

The man responds that way because it is clear that your apology is not genuine and therefore meaningless. You are living proof of what I have been saying all these years .. that Christians dislike and belittle those who emulate Christ. You are a shameless Christian.

F

Moves
28 Feb 18

I’m sorry you feel that way.
You should put "Piss Christ" under your screen name rather than "Psalm 27 KJV".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 18
1 edit

Tell me how to get a sub for Jaywill / Sonship. Make yourself useful otherwise ._._._ boot off. No grey areas!!
Somebody tell me what a "sub" is ?
Subscription ??

I don't do a lot of Social Media activity.
If you want to hear my albums,

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore

Most of the hits seem to be on the earliest albums.
But down the list is my favorite and lattest - Weapons of Righteousness Songs mostly from the book of Romans

https://soundcloud.com/tags/scripture%20songs

Of course if none of this has anything to do with a "sub" (??) its rather moot isn't it?

F

Moves
28 Feb 18
1 edit

I enjoyed listening to sonship's music and gave him some quite detailed musician to musician feedback in private back when he told me about his songs.

However, I made the mistake of sharing my music with him. A few days later he made this really weird attempt to take a highly personalized dump on me in public using the music I had shared with him as some sort of small-minded cheap shot leverage.

The comments he made, in and of themselves, were water off a duck's back. But I've had his card marked as being a peculiarly small person ever since - there's no brotherhood in music whatsoever. Just his narcissism.

Have a listen to his music by all means. I did. It was interesting.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Feb 18

Do you think your apology has any meaning if you are calling him a troll 11 minutes before making it?

You have a shallow heart.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
I enjoyed listening to sonship's music and gave him some quite detailed musician to musician feedback in private back when he told me about his songs.

However, I made the mistake of sharing my music with him. A few days later he made this really weird attempt to take a highly personalized dump on me in public using the music I had shared with him as some so ...[text shortened]... er. Just his narcissism.

Have a listen to his music by all means. I did. It was interesting.
Its a Christian thing. There is no reason to for honesty and integrity among many Christians as they are already saved. What is the purpose of being a good decent person? Plus they think atheists are second class humans destined for eternal torment.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Feb 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Somebody tell me what a "sub" is ?
Subscription ??

I don't do a lot of Social Media activity.
If you want to hear my albums,

Most of the hits seem to be on the earliest albums.
But down the list is my favorite and lattest - [b]Weapons of Righteousness
Songs mostly from the book of Romans

https: ...[text shortened]... more

Of course if none of this has anything to do with a "sub" (??) its rather moot isn't it?[/b]
Did I get you right? I had to re-read that about 5 times in disbelief.

Here we have a person [Karoly A} you do not know, even someone who you certainly have put down in the past and belittled [because he is not a Christian], do something nice for you to the tune of $40 (US), and you cannot even say thank you.

Instead you rant and rave about some nonsense about your music, and proclaim you do not know what a subscription is.

A subscription is a fee [optional in this case], to use the site and reap all its benefits. Its a very small fee. It is waived for those who really cannot afford it, and the owner of the site leaves it up to the integrity and discretion of the users. But if you can afford it and you instead use it for free then you lack integrity.

Another shameless lie and another unthankful Christian has surfaced.