Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Mar 23

A butterfly
flying in the cold
in pursuit of its own soul

Kyoshi

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

An atheist
Picking lint from his navel
Flicks it into the air

Szyntlrigman

ENGLAND

Moves
21 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
An atheist
Picking lint from his navel
Flicks it into the air

Szyntlrigman
Your usual disintegration is already underway I see.

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Your usual disintegration is already underway I see.
Just having a little fun…

ENGLAND

Moves
21 Mar 23
3 edits

@plantermoo said
Just having a little fun…
Your usual MO is to arrive with your new account and immediately start cluttering up the Spirituality forum with your repetitive drivel and predictable religious assertions.

After a few days you start to get bored and lose the discipline to required to keep your dysfunctional personality in check. You start posting in other forums, usually debates initially but quickly moving into the general forum where your trollist disinhibition starts to influence your posting.

Within a couple of weeks your guard is down and you’re posting while inebriated or high on amphetamines, sometimes for 24 hours in a go, and by the end of each period of membership here you’re in full foul-mouthed zoomed mode, attacking your detractors, the site owner and making a fool of yourself and getting banned.

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Your usual MO is to arrive with your new account and immediately start cluttering up the Spirituality forum with your repetitive drivel and predictable religious assertions.

After a few days you start to get bored and lose the discipline to required to keep your dysfunctional personality in check. You start posting in other forums, usually debates initially but quick ...[text shortened]... ed mode, attacking your detractors, the site owner and making a fool of yourself and getting banned.
No idea what you’re talking about…

ENGLAND

Moves
21 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
No idea what you’re talking about…
Sure you don’t.

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Sure you don’t.
I think your obvious paranoia and simmering anger toward a former poster on here are causing you to jump to a lot of false conclusions.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I think your obvious paranoia and simmering anger toward a former poster on here are causing you to jump to a lot of false conclusions.
Tell me more about this “simmering anger” you think I have towards a former poster?

P

Moves
22 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Tell me more about this “simmering anger” you think I have towards a former poster?
No interest in playing silly games. I think you know what I’m talking about and don’t want you unloading your anger at that former poster onto me.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I think you know what I’m talking about and don’t want you unloading your anger at that former poster onto me.
What former poster?
What simmering anger?

P

Moves
22 Mar 23

@divegeester said
What former poster?
What simmering anger?
The one you’ve already referenced on here. And it’s clear from your posts that your simmering anger at him is still burning.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
The one you’ve already referenced on here. And it’s clear from your posts that your simmering anger at him is still burning.
I’m lampooning your posting in your previous incarnations and pointing out that you are already disintegrating into it with this one.

P

Moves
22 Mar 23

@divegeester said
I’m lampooning your posting in your previous incarnations and pointing out that you are already disintegrating into it with this one.
Sure thing 👌

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Sure thing 👌
Yes, my assessment of you on the previous page is just that.