1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:14
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You are dishonest for even asking this question.
    So you may say, but I am asking it anyway and if you can't or won't answer it then it will cast revealing light on your claims. Here it is again:

On what basis do you assert that "Islam is supporting and perpetrating murder and torture and rape and slavery and kidnapping" here in Java (in Indonesia, the biggest Muslim population country in the world)?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:16
    Are you a Muslim?
    You are dodging the question again.

List the countries of the world where there is a law that states "If you stop being a Muslim and become a Christian you shall be punished by death".
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:171 edit
    Are you a Muslim?
    You seem to have missed my question Dasa -

Does His Divine Grace share your views with regard to Islam?
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:18
    I call thread necromancy. Off-topic. And who woke up dasa?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:21
    Boko Haram (more Muslims) kidnapping almost 300 young girls.
    Why has Boko Haram been roundly condemned by Muslims in Nigeria, in Africa, and indeed all around the world? What support for Boko Haram from Muslims around the world have you detected? Any links you have would be appreciated.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:23
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    And who woke up dasa?
    He popped in to berate Grampy Bobby for his “big-tent” atheism.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    If that were so, why did you specifically say [b]"Muslim children however would be spared" and "Women would be allowed to prove themselves"?[/b]
    Isn't it obvious?

If I was calling for genocide then genocide would automatically include women and children.

Genocide means the eradication of a race of people.

I specifically said that children would not be included and that women can have the chance to prove their allegiance to peace or not.

You have to understand that Islam is violent in its laws and its beliefs, and to be a male Muslim is to be inherently violent.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:29
    If I was calling for genocide then genocide would automatically include women and children.
    If it's not genocide you're calling for, why did you say "...force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted."?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why has Boko Haram been roundly condemned by Muslims in Nigeria, in Africa, and indeed all around the world? What support for Boko Haram from Muslims around the world have you detected? Any links you have would be appreciated.
    The same Muslim hypocrite who is condemning Boko Haram in front of the camera, is mutilating his daughters gentiles behind closed doors and raping the 12 yr old tea boys.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:30
    ...to be a male Muslim is to be inherently violent.
    What evidence do you have of this? Links to criminological, sociological or psychological studies would be appreciated.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:321 edit
    The same Muslim hypocrite who is condemning Boko Haram in front of the camera, is mutilating his daughters gentiles behind closed doors and raping the 12 yr old tea boys.
    There are 1,600,000,000 Muslims around the world. Who is this "The same Muslim hypocrite" you are talking about? What stats do you have on the incidence and distribution of FGM amongst these 1,600,000,000 people?
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    What evidence do you have of this? Links to criminological, sociological or psychological studies would be appreciated.
    Read your Quran.

The evidence is in the Quran.

The Quran teaches violence and therefore to be a follower of the Quran is to be inherently violent.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    There are 1,600,000,000 Muslims around the world. Who is this "The same Muslim hypocrite" you are talking about? What stats do you have on the incidence and distribution of FGM amongst these 1,600,000,000 people?
    Are you a Muslim?
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    He popped in to berate Grampy Bobby for his “big-tent” atheism.
    I know 😉 the question was rhetorical.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 May '14 11:36
    Read your Quran.

The evidence is in the Quran.

The Quran teaches violence and therefore to be a follower of the Quran is to be inherently violent.
    Dasa, you missed my question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree