2 is the best prime number...objective fact.

2 is the best prime number...objective fact.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
19 Apr 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Pah...as suggested before 1 is part of the duality of 2, and as such it conducts edits that you may better understand its words as spoken by me.
Isn't 2 fantastic?!! 😵 😏

Bob (2:32) "two be one with two, two must be one that is best, yet while one is best, it is bettered still by 2"

Furthermore, let me hit you with another argument, the onetwolo ...[text shortened]... a best number that exists.

I think (in particular I have faith) the best number is 2 😏
Oooooh, that's good... BUT YOU'RE THE ANTI1! Very convincing. BUT YOU ARE THE ANTI1. I'll have to think about that. [b]AAAAAAHHHHHH! IT'S THE ANTI1, HELP HELP![b]

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Apr 10

I don't need faith. I know that logically two must be less than three. I am an a-twoist.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
19 Apr 10
1 edit

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I don't need faith. I know that logically two must be less than three. I am an a-twoist.
Meh!...you a-twoists darken my soul worse than wretched 23 worshippers. You know in your heart 2 exists yet deny it.

You just spout on about the virtues of composite numbers yet you lack the integrity to hold fast on your convictions and steal/distort our prime values like 3.

Let me ask you this, how without primes could you have composites?...You're all prime-less and 2 haters 😠

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
19 Apr 10
3 edits

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Oooooh, that's good... BUT YOU'RE THE ANTI1! Very convincing. BUT YOU ARE THE ANTI1. I'll have to think about that. AAAAAAHHHHHH! IT'S THE ANTI1, HELP HELP!
Blasphemer!!!...23 worshipping blasphemer!!! 😠
Sally (2: 128) "From 2 they do hide, so 2 they'll ne're see; for deep in their hearts, they seek 23"

2 hates you! I have been told!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
19 Apr 10

Watch out dude, he's the anti1. He'll mess with ya computer so it only does 2s or summat...

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Apr 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg
Meh!...you a-twoists darken my soul worse than wretched 23 worshippers. You know in your heart 2 exists yet deny it.

You just spout on about the virtues of composite numbers yet you lack the integrity to hold fast on your convictions and steal/distort our prime values like 3.

Let me ask you this, how without primes could you have composites?...You're all prime-less and 2 haters 😠
Prime numbers are subjective. 24/8 is a prime in my system of primes. It all depends on which prime system you best think truly models objective prime, which can never be known precisely, only modelled.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
19 Apr 10

Prime numbers are subjective. 24/8 is a prime in my system of primes. It all depends on which prime system you best think truly models objective prime, which can never be known precisely, only modelled.
Lawks! You're even crazier'n him!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
19 Apr 10

Aha...but numbers of the form a/b are ordered pairs. Now what do we now about pairs?

They come in 2!
Wherever you go, wherever you hide you can't escape 2 (as it is best!) 😏

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
19 Apr 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Lawks! You're even crazier'n him!
You calling me crazy with your deranged 23 worshipping???