1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Apr '10 18:29
    Jim (2:8) "a heretic will fall upon the righteous in the spring of 2010 with nine. Yet nine shall undo the unrighteous"[/b]
    We 7ists of course recognise the sanctity of the pamphlet of Jim, but you have deliberately misinterpreted his words to further your own heretical claims. I believe I have proved your position untenable in my earlier posts, thus rendering further argument from you futile. You would see this if you had an open mind/ rational outlook/ logical faculties/ appreciation of the beauty of 7 etc. etc.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    16 Apr '10 18:38
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    We 7ists of course recognise the sanctity of the pamphlet of Jim, but you have deliberately misinterpreted his words to further your own heretical claims. I believe I have proved your position untenable in my earlier posts, thus rendering further argument from you futile. You would see this if you had an open mind/ rational outlook/ logical faculties/ appreciation of the beauty of 7 etc. etc.
    And behold! Avalanchethecat has fulfilled the prophecy at precisely the time that which was given!!!

Avalanches are a "fall" of snow and cats have "nine" lives. You are here to profess as true the false belief in 7, yet the one true belief is 2. What is more 2+7=9 and it is this very number which is the source of your miguided beliefs.

Repent now and 2 shall forgive you (because it is loving). Proceed with your wicked ways and you shall spend the rest of eternity reciting 2 times tables.
  3. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    16 Apr '10 18:42
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Aha...but I never said 2 was lucky (2 doesn't need luck!), I said it was best, and as we all know: best <=/=> lucky.
    I have more than belief...I have faith! 😏
    everyone knows its better to be lucky than good
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Apr '10 18:43
    Heretic! *fingers in ears* lalalalalalalalalal
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    16 Apr '10 18:43
    Originally posted by duecer
    everyone knows its better to be lucky than good
    best > lucky > good

My point still stands 😏
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    16 Apr '10 18:46
    Heretic! *fingers in ears* lalalalalalalalalal
    look!!!...nine "la"s...try to purge your soul of the mischevious ways of 9 and 7 such that you may bask in the glory of 2.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Apr '10 18:58
    You just don't get it do you. By pinning your colours to the mast of 2 you have closed your mine to the beauty of 7 and consiged your soul to infinite mathematical torment. Revel in your twoness, unlucky one!
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 21:04
    look!!!...nine "la"s...try to purge your soul of the mischevious ways of 9 and 7 such that you may bask in the glory of 2.
    9 la but 10 l
    Kelly
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 21:09
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    9 la but 10 l
    Kelly
    10 = 2 in base two arithmetic 😏
    Whilst avalanchethecat was trying to ignore the sacred words of 2, it is infact the case 2 was trying to talk to him/her all along.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 21:17
    Whilst avalanchethecat was trying to ignore the sacred words of 2, it is infact the case 2 was trying to talk to him/her all along.
    🙂
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 21:35
    Pah! That's just crazy 2ist talk. You 2ists are all the same, closed minded, lucky-denying, binary-brained zealots. I'm not even sure 7 is the best one now. I think it might be 1... Perfect square, perfect triangle. Yeah, I'm converting right now.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 21:421 edit
    Pah! That's just crazy 2ist talk. You 2ists are all the same, closed minded, lucky-denying, binary-brained zealots. I'm not even sure 7 is the best one now. I think it might be 1... Perfect square, perfect triangle. Yeah, I'm converting right now.
    No one else believes 1 is best!...ergo your belief is false, and you're on the road to a 2-less hell writing out 2-times tables ad-infinitum whilst the wicked 23 compounds your eternal lamentation with blunt pencils (no sharpeners in 2-hell).

2 is very dissapointed about this (because it loves you).
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 21:57
    Well... you make a convincing argument... but wait! Isn't two just 1 and 1? OMG! It's true! 1 IS the best prime number!
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 21:59
    People! I have SEEN the LIGHT! 1 is the best prime number! 1 himself told me!
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    17 Apr '10 23:555 edits
    People! I have SEEN the LIGHT! 1 is the best prime number! 1 himself told me!
    Ah yes!....you're back on the road to righteousness my friend because the duality of 2 is such that not only is 2 best, 1, being a generator for the whole numbers, and one of the two holy divisors of 2 is also best!!! (yet not better than 2)...When you give all your heart to 2 you will see the truth of these words.

Isn't 2 fantastic?! 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree