2nd greatest question

2nd greatest question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
28 Nov 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
If you have done the risk analysis and you're happy with your current situation I guess you have no one else to blame but yourself if you end up with your eggs in the wrong basket.
Do you think this a sentence that can create a belief in supernatural beings?

Moves
28 Nov 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Do you think this a sentence that can create a belief in supernatural beings?
Nothing but a supernatural intervention can make you ‘see the light’ if you refuse to do so.

F

Moves
28 Nov 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Nothing but a supernatural intervention can make you ‘see the light’ if you refuse to do so.
Just to be clear, when you say "refuse to do so", you mean 'refuse to become a Christian'?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Nov 17

Excuse me. Your thoughts and feelings come from your brain, right? There are at least two brains in your body. They are autonomous.

Which is you, and why?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
06 Dec 17

Do you suppose people are like 'what second brain' and are off learning?

Well, you are wrong. People don't like stuff that doesn't fit within the rut they are in.

Moves
20 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Just to be clear, when you say "refuse to do so", you mean 'refuse to become a Christian'?
No. ‘Becoming a Christian’ per se doesn’t mean you see the light. You were a Christian for decades yet it seems you never saw the light.