1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 21:21
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Also we again have the chance to live because of Jesus's sacrifice but the finale judgement is made by his Father. Jesus is a savior because of his actions, but Jehovah is our finale savior because or his being the Almighty God.

Whether you're not allowed to talk to me or just choose not to, it doesn't matter to me. I reply to this state ...[text shortened]... count the cost, endure the Kingdom Hall shuning and refuse to no longer dishonor the Son of God.
    Lol..Me dishonor? You have the facts all wrong as you believe that the trinity exist and that is a true dishonor to Jehovah and Jesus. "One must worship with truth". The trinity is a pagan religious belief dreamed up in Babylon.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 21:25
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Question # 2 is suppose to be hard Galveston?

2. What did Jesus command of those who he would pick, not to do?

Probably the most important thing He commanded His disciples not to FAIL to do, is in [b]John 15

[quote] "Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neith ...[text shortened]... anded or commands this afternoon, or commands this evening or tomorrow or even on into eternity.
    So....are you a part of this world?????
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 21:31
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Lol..Me dishonor? You have the facts all wrong as you believe that the trinity exist and that is a true dishonor to Jehovah and Jesus. "One must worship with truth". The trinity is a pagan religious belief dreamed up in Babylon.
    So you’re a Christ denier as well? How do you explain all of the Biblical references to the deity of Jesus Christ? Do you not believe them?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 21:45
    Humm? No answers for the second question? No idea what is probably the main issue that should be known by all who say they are saved which means I think they are saying they will be going to heaven to live in some kind of bliss?
    But yet Jesus said something here at John 18:36 that seems to be missed by most:
    36 Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no ...[text shortened]... ith any worldly governments who the bible says belong to Satan anyway. Do you serve two masters?
    What about the questions I asked you mate?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 22:12
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    So you’re a Christ denier as well? How do you explain all of the Biblical references to the deity of Jesus Christ? Do you not believe them?
    I'm afraid your wrong on this. Go to JW.org and learn.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 22:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    What about the questions I asked you mate?
    You've asked that question at least a half dozen time in the past. It's been answered in more ways to you then necessary....
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 22:36
    You've asked that question at least a half dozen time in the past. It's been answered in more ways to you then necessary....
    Maybe a couple of times, but it have never been answered satisfactorily. You guys kept dodging it 😵
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:04
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Maybe a couple of times, but it have never been answered satisfactorily. You guys kept dodging it 😵
    Oh no not me. I once believed you really wanted to know but no, all you do is jerk peoples chains.
    Why do you even care about anything anyone says here? Your saved dude. Go out and play ball or something.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:17
    I'm afraid your wrong on this. Go to JW.org and learn.
    Based on this passage from gotquestions.org, rajk is a Jehovah’s Witness, though I don’t think he’s admitted it. Maybe you can convince him to join the JW if he isn’t already a member.

“What do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe? Close scrutiny of their doctrinal position on such subjects as the deity of Christ, salvation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, and the atonement shows beyond a doubt that they do not hold to orthodox Christian positions on these subjects. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, the highest created being. This contradicts many Scriptures which clearly declare Jesus to be God (John 1:1,14, 8:58, 10:30). Jehovah’s Witnesses believe salvation is obtained by a combination of faith, good works, and obedience. This contradicts countless scriptures which declare salvation to be received by grace through faith (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5). Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the Trinity, believing Jesus to be a created being and the Holy Spirit to essentially be the inanimate power of God. Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the concept of Christ’s substitutionary atonement and instead hold to a ransom theory, that Jesus’ death was a ransom payment for Adam’s sin.

How do the Jehovah’s Witnesses justify these unbiblical doctrines? First, they claim that the church has corrupted the Bible over the centuries; thus, they have re-translated the Bible into what they call the New World Translation. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society altered the text of the Bible to make it fit their false doctrine, rather than basing their doctrine on what the Bible actually teaches. The New World Translation has gone through numerous editions, as the Jehovah’s Witnesses discover more and more Scriptures that contradict their doctrines.

The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. The governing body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the governing body says concerning any scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition to Paul's admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to be approved by God, so that we need not be ashamed as we correctly handle the Word of God. This admonition, found in 2 Timothy 2:15, is a clear instruction from God to each of His children to be like the Berean Christians, who searched the Scriptures daily to see if the things they were being taught lined up with the Word.

There is probably no religious group that is more faithful than the Jehovah’s Witnesses at getting their message out. Unfortunately, the message is full of distortions, deceptions, and false doctrine. May God open the eyes of the Jehovah’s Witnesses to the truth of the gospel and the true teaching of God’s Word.”
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:191 edit
    Oh no not me. I once believed you really wanted to know but no, all you do is jerk peoples chains.
    Why do you even care about anything anyone says here? Your saved dude. Go out and play ball or something.
    You and rajk don’t get that Christians who are saved want to honor and obey Christ out of respect, gratitude and love for Him - not out of a sense of grudging obligation or salvation motivated by greed and self-interest like Christ-deniers who believe in the false doctrine of salvation by works.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:33
    You and rajk don’t get that Christians who are saved want to honor and obey Christ out of respect, gratitude and love for Him - not out of a sense of grudging obligation or salvation motivated by greed and self-interest like Christ-deniers who believe in the false doctrine of salvation by works.
    Motives will be judged by Christ.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:40
    Based on this passage from gotquestions.org, rajk is a Jehovah’s Witness, though I don’t think he’s admitted it. Maybe you can convince him to join the JW if he isn’t already a member.

“What do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe? Close scrutiny of their doctrinal position on such subjects as the deity of Christ, salvation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, and t ...[text shortened]... eyes of the Jehovah’s Witnesses to the truth of the gospel and the true teaching of God’s Word.”
    This is all true about the JWs, but I don't believe Rajk is one. He leans far too much on his own understanding to be part of a cult.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:42
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Motives will be judged by Christ.
    ... and you, right?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:431 edit
    There is no need to get upset. I ask the question becuase it makes you uncomfortable, as you are now. This is a good thing because when we are uncomfortable about our firmly held beliefs then we are in a position to modify them.

It’s ok that you don’t want to answer, but remember that we both know exactly precisely why you won’t answer, and here it is:

If you say yes you must be a member of our church as a prerequisite for eternal life, then you at once reveal your cultism.

If you say no, then you lose the exclusiveism that you like to both feel and project, it’s a sense of belonging, specialness and superiority all in one.

It’s a “checkmate” question, so to speak.

Now if you want to refute my assertions then go ahead and do so, but don’t come back with weak comments about chain jerking.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:47
    Sorry but none of that applies to me. I do it out of love and respect. Don't judge anyone....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree