1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 10:49
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Like you are a son, a brother and father.

3 but actually just the same person in three offices.
    No offense, tiger, but this “three offices” rap you’re trying to pitch is a load of bollocks.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 11:00
    The alleged Christian, the juvenille online persona and the liar. Three components, one person.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 11:05

I noticed you’ve been getting a lot of thumbs-down lately, tiger. It’s this kind of superficial, fly-by-the seat-of-your-pants post that people are objecting to. You’ve gotta put your thinking cap on before you just blurt out the first thing that pops into your noggin. People get annoyed at someone who’s just posting to hear himself talk, tiger.

More quality, less quantity is the right posting prescription for you, tiger. And no more posting when you’re half in the bag and can’t string a coherent sentence together.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 11:06
    The alleged Christian, the juvenille online persona and the liar. Three components, one person.
    No reason to get angry, tiger. Did you lose your dart game? Have the PB&J sandwich I packed in your knapsack. You need some bread in your tummy to soak up all that lager.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 11:17
    I’ve literally been LOL’ing for the last five minutes over these posts. Must be how you feel when you’re in a drunken tickle fight with one of your blokes.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 19:44
    Originally posted by @sonship
    A heretic can be relaxed and smile.
    Then you have just a relaxed and smiling heretic who is teaching falsehood. That's all.

How many FIRSTS are there? One or TWO?
    How many LASTS are there? One of TWO?

If there are more than one [b]First
    then you have the First and the First before the Firsts.

If there is more than one Last then you h ...[text shortened]... the only First and Last and Jesus is Jehovah God the Son and His Father Jehovah God the Father.[/b]
    Lol. Oh my, my. It's getting worse y'all........ Soon he will be saying he is is own brother who used to be his Father but was for a brief time was his grandmother but decided not to be female and turned back into his dead great grandfather, unless it was the other way around of course?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 23:52
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Three simply questions that can be simply answered. These are for those who believe they are saved which would mean immortality on some level.
    The bible never says humans who live on the earth will ever be immortal because as of now all humans sin and will always have the ability to sin if one so desired.
    The only humans that will become immortal a ...[text shortened]... at will ones chosen by Jesus do with him in heaven for those thousand years the bible describes?
    Well I'm disappointed that all you saved souls didn't or just couldn't answer these three simple questions that are directed specifically at you saved ones who as you say are going to heaven to be with Jesus. Maybe y'all are all dressed up but really have no where to go? Could be.
    But in a nut shell all who are really going to heaven have qualifications to meet first. It's as simply as "being no part of the world" or the worldly governments and to remain neutral no matter which one you may live in and remaining clean from the world and all it's badness and then once you get to heaven for a thousand years you will be ruling as Kings and Priest over the humans left over on earth after Armageddon.
    So the question is do all here who claim to be saved and going to heaven qualify? Do you vote, get involved in politics. etc? Jesus didn't and in fact told his followers not to do that. Do you?????
    Oh yeah only 144,000 are going to heaven to do this. I'd suggest you all get in line now......
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 00:101 edit
    Well I'm disappointed that all you saved souls didn't or just couldn't answer these three simple questions that are directed specifically at you saved ones who as you say are going to heaven to be with Jesus. Maybe y'all are all dressed up but really have no where to go? Could be.
    But in a nut shell all who are really going to heaven have qualificatio ...[text shortened]...
    Oh yeah only 144,000 are going to heaven to do this. I'd suggest you all get in line now......
    Curious about where the bible says this :

..you get to heaven for a thousand years you will be ruling as Kings and Priest over the humans left over on earth after Armageddon.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 04:51
    But in a nut shell all who are really going to heaven have qualificatio ...[text shortened]...
    I’m disappointed you couldn’t answer my question 😉
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 05:11
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    No offense, tiger, but this “three offices” rap you’re trying to pitch is a load of bollocks.
    you should have some actual reasons

right?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 07:473 edits
    Lol. Oh my, my. It's getting worse y'all........

You don't have as many amiable comrades here as you imagine.

Soon he will be saying he is is own brother who used to be his Father but was for a brief time was his grandmother but decided not to be female and turned back into his dead great grandfather, unless it was the other way around of course?

Soon I'll simply quote "Is anything too hard [wonderful] for Jehovah?"

"Indeed, I am Jehovah, the God of all flesh. Is anything too wonderful for Me?" (Jeremiah 32:27)
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 08:071 edit

I am not the uncreated eternal Divine Person - the very ground of all being.

You don't fully understand your own self - as to where your soul is and where your mind is or where your conscience is.

Should it surprise you that an eternal God has some practically incomprehensible aspects to Him?

It doesn't mean we cannot experience, God because we cannot fully explain God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree