Someone help me out here.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 May '15 01:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Someone help me out here.
    Just repent and believe Moses and Christ and become a real Christian.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '15 06:391 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What have I done, or believe or otherwise that precludes me or any other person from being a Christian in your opinion?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 May '15 18:18
    What have I done, or believe or otherwise that precludes me or any other person from being a Christian in your opinion?
    You know better than i do. So if you are happy with yourself, then let it go and so will I.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '15 18:22
    You know better than i do. So if you are happy with yourself, then let it go and so will I.
    Do you really think that you, RJHinds, are somehow holding me to account? You certainly have a warped view of things.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 May '15 19:49
    Do you really think that you, RJHinds, are somehow holding me to account? You certainly have a warped view of things.
    No. I am only a messenger.

HalleluYaHshua ! Praise the LORD!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '15 06:211 edit
    No. I am only a messenger.
    A messenger? What is your "message", who is it for, and do you think you are taken seriously enough in this forum for anyone to give credence to it?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '15 06:54
    A messenger? What is your "message", who is it for, and do you think you are taken seriously enough in this forum for anyone to give credence to it?
    It is not up to me to determine if I am take seriously. You have free will to make that decision.

HalleluYaHshua ! Praise the LORD!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '15 13:26
    It is not up to me to determine if I am take seriously...
    This explains your complete lack of self-awareness, disregard for your own or the Gospel's credibility and why you behave like a childish oaf most of the time
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 May '15 14:341 edit
    I am saying I believe Isaiah 4:1 applies to you, because you want to be called a Christian in the name of Christ to take away your own reproach, but also to keep believing your own truth and wear your own righteousness, rather than putting on the righteousness of Christ and believing His truth.

HalleluYaHshua ! Praise the LORD !
    Ron, how many times must I say that the righteousness of Christ and the Bible is one thing. But you are ignoring the truth and replacing it with your own ignorant, literal understanding.

Again, we believe HIS truth, just not YOUR truth, which in comparison, is bland and tasteless. You do not give God enough credit.

(And please, before I get crucified, forgive me my use of the word 'we'. )
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 May '15 14:43
    On the previous page you inferred, no virtually declared using "metaphors" that I am not a Christian when I claim to be one and that together with not believing in eternal hell is why I deserve to go there.

Of course you are forgetting that if I'm not a Christian then I will be going there anyway, right? So you are spinning a bit of a circular argume ...[text shortened]... ause I don't believe in the doctrine of eternal suffering and so far you have avoided answering.
    And how many times must you ask before you accept his answer?

Is it that you simply cannot believe that anyone could be attacking YOU?

This is the ONLY time you get so riled up in this forum. Not when others are attacked, not when the popular game of "badger the christian" is played, no, it's only when you perceive that YOU are being personally attacked. Maybe you need to grow a stiffer spine, because there is worse coming for Christians sooner than you might think. What will you do then? Deny your Lord with your mouth to save yourself? In that case, just what would have been the point of all this umbrage you're taking in this forum?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 May '15 14:471 edit
    This is vanity, Ron. Seems like dangerous ground.

Would you follow the thinking of the JWs here and call him 'nominal'? Or would you rather acknowledge him as your Christian brother and follow Jesus' commandments on how to treat your Christian brothers?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 May '15 14:48
    You should have let go of your 'judgement' several pages ago, in my opinion.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '15 18:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ron, how many times must I say that the righteousness of Christ and the Bible is one thing. But you are ignoring the truth and replacing it with your own ignorant, literal understanding.

Again, we believe HIS truth, just not YOUR truth, which in comparison, is bland and tasteless. You do not give God [b]enough
    credit.

(And please, before I get crucified, forgive me my use of the word 'we'. )[/b]
    I was sort of wondering who you were including in "WE" too.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '15 18:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You should have let go of your 'judgement' several pages ago, in my opinion.
    LET IT GO

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree