1. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 20:257 edits
    It totally behooves me why people doubt the Bible. Lately, scientists have discovered - through mitochondrial DNA - that all Europeans were the descendants of "seven" mothers. For the Christian, this holds much weight, for if you do a little research like I have done, you might come to realize that the seven mothers(http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/04_00/seven_women.shtml) actually come from:

Noah
    Noah's wife: mother #1
    Ham
    Shem
    Japeth
    Ham's wife: mother #2
    Shem's wife: mother #3
    Japeth's wife: mother #4
    unclean female: mother #5. God said gather all of them in sevens in Genesis.
    Now, there is several possibilities to equal SEVEN. Perhaps Ham, Shem and Japeth had a different mother. Perhaps two women other than them were on the Ark and the Bible doesn't mention it. However it is accomplished, it's very strange that the number of people on the Ark were quite accurately close to the 7 mothers we discovered in the genome project. The genome project also says that other mothers would have had to die off - their lines in other words. Has anyone every thought that it may be due to the flood? DUHHHH!!!

Also, you can find (ironically) in one of the 11th Book of Abraham (Also Known as the Book of the Passion of Haguth and Sabeathis) the following: "But remember, sweet sister-wife, that the Mother is Seven, and the Seven are many, for love multiplieth."

The domain of the 127 countries or provinces of Ahashverosh is broader than all the boundaries of the promises given to Abraham, and it includes all of the Bible lands, including those to where “the Ten Tribes” were exiled. This is perhaps the domain for all the Children of Abraham. It is customary for Jews to count just four matriarchs, but in fact, the scriptures count seven mothers – Sarah, Hagar, Rivqah, Le’ah, Bilhah and Zilpah. If we regard the blessing brought about by each mother as “Makhpela-doubling”, then the doubling to the seventh power, the blessing of all seven mothers brings to a count of 127 blessings. It is worth also noting that the full number of matriarchs and patriarchs (which includes also Esav-Esau and Yishma’el-Ishmael) is a dozen, because, as we shall repeatedly observe, the Torah believes in “The Principle of the Dozen”, as determining the full blessing.

So, go ahead and doubt. Jesus is the "King of Kings and Lord of Lords!"
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 20:42
    Originally posted by powershaker
    It totally behooves me why people doubt the Bible. Lately, scientists have discovered - through mitochondrial DNA - that all Europeans were the descendants of "seven" mothers. For the Christian, this holds much weight, for if you do a little research like I have done, you might come to realize that the seven mothers(http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/art ...[text shortened]... ssing.

I guess you missed your shock therapy today, huh?
  3. Jupiter
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 20:48
    It totally behooves me why people doubt the Bible. Lately, scientists have discovered - through mitochondrial DNA - that all Europeans were the descendants of "seven" mothers. For the Christian, this holds much weight, for if you do a little research like I have done, you might come to realize that the seven mothers(http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/art ...[text shortened]... nes in other words. Has anyone every thought that it may be due to the flood? DUHHHH!!!
    The ship's compliment of the ark included a female sheep and a female goat. Maybe this explains the two sevenths of the population who are so easily lead by a blatant work of fiction.
  4. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 20:513 edits
    Originally posted by fooey
    The ship's compliment of the ark included a female sheep and a female goat. Maybe this explains the two sevenths of the population who are so easily lead by a blatant work of fiction.
    You're ignorant. Science has just proved the "seven mothers," and you still deny the truth. Blinded by Satan and the ways of the world! The domain of the 127 countries or provinces of Ahashverosh is broader than all the boundaries of the promises given to Abraham, and it includes all of the Bible lands, including those to where “the Ten Tribes” were exiled. This is perhaps the domain for all the Children of Abraham. It is customary for Jews to count just four matriarchs, but in fact, the scriptures count seven mothers – Sarah, Hagar, Rivqah, Le’ah, Bilhah and Zilpah. If we regard the blessing brought about by each mother as “Makhpela-doubling”, then the doubling to the seventh power, the blessing of all seven mothers brings to a count of 127 blessings. It is worth also noting that the full number of matriarchs and patriarchs (which includes also Esav-Esau and Yishma’el-Ishmael) is a dozen, because, as we shall repeatedly observe, the Torah believes in “The Principle of the Dozen”, as determining the full blessing.

What science says in the genome project: http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/04_00/seven_women.shtml

How much more proof does one need?
  5. Colorado
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 20:531 edit
    It totally behooves me why people doubt the Bible.
    At first I thought you meant to say “befuddles” rather than “behooves”, but considering the great zeal and passion in your posts I can see why it would behoove you. 😀

Stay true in Christ. 🙂
  6. Gangster Land
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 20:56
    You're ignorant. Science has just proved the "seven mothers," and you still deny the truth. Blinded by Satan and the ways of the world! The domain of the 127 countries or provinces of Ahashverosh is broader than all the boundaries of the promises given to Abraham, and it includes all of the Bible lands, including those to where “the Ten Tribes” were e ...[text shortened]... .genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/04_00/seven_women.shtml

Funny, this is the second time I have read one of your posts in which you call someone ignorant...is this some sort of witnessing technique I missed during my days at the church?

F is for Fo'Shizzle

TheSkipper
  7. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 20:57
    You're ignorant. Science has just proved the "seven mothers," and you still deny the truth. Blinded by Satan and the ways of the world! The domain of the 127 countries or provinces of Ahashverosh is broader than all the boundaries of the promises given to Abraham, and it includes all of the Bible lands, including those to where “the Ten Tribes” were e ...[text shortened]... .genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/04_00/seven_women.shtml

WOW!!!

Looks like we have another blindfaith101 on our hands....

It is scary that there is more than one of him....
  8. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 21:01
    Oh and powershaker -

Don't forget to start including each of the following in your posts, at least once and make SURE they are in all caps...

JESUS CHRIST
    THE HOLY SPIRIT!
    GOD

and last but certainly not least -

THE WORD OF GOD!
  9. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 21:03
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    Looks like we have another blindfaith101 on our hands....

It is scary that there is more than one of him....
    No, there's only 1. That's him, new name.
  10. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 21:09
    Now, there is several possibilities to equal SEVEN.
    lol. Yes, like the seven planets known to the ancient astronomers?
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 23:46
    Originally posted by David C
    No, there's only 1. That's him, new name.
    I doubt it. The original BF101 was a simple fellow. The 'new' one uses words like 'mitochondrial DNA'.
  12. Not Kansas
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 02:20
    "How much more proof does one need?"

Lots more.
  13. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 02:27
    It totally behooves me why people doubt the Bible. Lately, scientists have discovered - through mitochondrial DNA - that all Europeans were the descendants of "seven" mothers. For the Christian, this holds much weight, for if you do a little research like I have done, you might come to realize that the seven mothers(http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/art ...[text shortened]... ssing.

Behooves doesn't mean what you think it does.

Also, the 7 mothers thing is nothing but a nice story. It doesn't have sound scientific backing. Tracing DNA lines in the manner that the study does is the same as going to Italy and followed a random road. Whenever you meet a junction guess which way. You may end up in Rome. This is what the study did except now they are saying they've shown that all roads lead to Rome.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 05:21
    Say, Powershaker, since you don't mind tracking these things down, maybe you spend a few hundred hours studying equidistant-letter sequencing. It will absolutely prove everything!

You may have missed an earlier thread, but there was a quote of an old Navajo saying, which you may find useful:

"You cannot wake up one who is pretending to be asleep."
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 06:35
    So you have prooved beyond doubt that 5=7.
    You have also prooved that most of the world (the non-europeans) are not descended from noah and therefore the Bible is prooved wrong.
    And all this is based on a website quoting a "claim" from one person. At what point is any of this science ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree