@Suzianne

@Suzianne

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Is that what you think?

I guess that means you think dragging through the mud Christians with critical, derogatory and insulting remarks on every page a substantive discussion.

[b],..even about his own faith."

Is that so? I have as yet read from divegeester a quote from the scriptures in defense of a single statement of faith.

Just saying ...[text shortened]... d, and has instead chosen to ridicule me.

Obviously you just jumped in without reading first.[/b]
I think it shows great integrity to question things about one's own religion. Take for example the whole 'burning in hell for all eternity thing.' I'm more concerned about the mindset of Christians willing to capitulate to such an abhorrent doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Apr 18

You defend a false gospel.
You ridicule the brothers of Christ.

Clearly you place works above faith.
Yet you hypocritically proclaim a false Christ.

Read Isaiah 44:6 and Revelation 22:13 and get back to me after you figure out what you're talking about.
The gospel of Christ is the teachings and commandments of Christ which you ridicule
Brothers in Christ are all those who follow Christ that means follow his commandments.
Christ said God was his father. God said Christ was his son.
I dont need to know what Isaiah said.
Tell me what Jesus Christ said if you think you know Christ.

Are you a sheep of Christ whose eternal life is assured ?
Or is your eternal assurance of salvation based on faith only.

Faith without works is dead.
BOTH FAITH AND WORKS ARE REQUIRED

All the Apostles said it but your church cherry picks doctrines and you swallow it like fool

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I think it shows great integrity to question things about one's own religion. Take for example the whole 'burning in hell for all eternity thing.' I'm more concerned about the mindset of Christians willing to capitulate to such an abhorrent doctrine.
It isn't integrity to question the truths taught in the Word of God. It's called faithlessness, or perhaps just plain ignorance, or more often than not the absence of the Spirit of Truth in the heart.

So what you're saying is is that the doctrine of eternal punishment isn't taught in the scriptures.

How is it a capitulation to believe what the Bible clearly teaches?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Apr 18

It isn't integrity to question the truths taught in the Word of God. It's called faithlessness, or perhaps just plain ignorance, or more often than not the absence of the Spirit of Truth in the heart.
So what you're saying is is that the doctrine of eternal punishment isn't taught in the scriptures.
This post by you is an example of why I call you “churchy”. You “churchy Christians” love your eternal suffering, you type are all the same.

What you call “truths”, I call error, abdication of moral code and a lack of understanding of the nature of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Apr 18

Is there a difference between eternal punishment and eternal torment?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The gospel of Christ is the teachings and commandments of Christ which you ridicule
Brothers in Christ are all those who follow Christ that means follow his commandments.
Christ said God was his father. God said Christ was his son.
I dont need to know what Isaiah said.
Tell me what Jesus Christ said if you think you know Christ.

Are you a sheep of Ch ...[text shortened]...

All the Apostles said it but your church cherry picks doctrines and you swallow it like fool
"I dont need to know what Isaiah said."

Isaiah 44:6 is God speaking. Revelation 22:13 is God speaking. You are glaringly ignorant of scripture apparently.

It is you that cherry picks. And again you have put on display your hypocrisy.

"Tell me what Jesus Christ said if you think you know Christ."

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Luke 24:44
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

But you don't need to know what Isaiah said. Right? Not even chapter 53 I suppose. I pity you your willful blind ignorance of the scriptures.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Is there a difference between eternal punishment and eternal torment?
Is there a difference? Does it matter?

Outer darkness. Eternal hunger and thirst and no rest. No light. No love. No hope. No faith. Only the memory, and the eternal wrath of God abiding forever and ever. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 20:13-15
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Apr 18
1 edit

Is there a difference? Does it matter?

Outer darkness. Eternal hunger and thirst and no rest. No light. No love. No hope. No faith. Only the memory, and the eternal wrath of God abiding forever and ever. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 20:13-15
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up t ...[text shortened]... death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
This is what i mean by poor English comprehension.

Punishment and torment ... no difference to you

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Apr 18

[b]"I dont need to know what Isaiah said."

Isaiah 44:6 is God speaking. Revelation 22:13 is God speaking. You are glaringly ignorant of scripture apparently.

It is you that cherry picks. And again you have put on display your hypocrisy.

"Tell me what Jesus Christ said if you think you know Christ."

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses ...[text shortened]... Right? Not even chapter 53 I suppose. I pity you your willful blind ignorance of the scriptures.[/b]
Did Jesus say he was God?
Did Jesus say he was equal to God?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I think Christians who believe in that (and I don’t know if an eternity in hell or annihilationism await the damned) realize a spiritual realm exists that they know virtually nothing about and that they can trust a completely holy, just, merciful and omniscient God. I know I do.

Moves
15 Apr 18
1 edit

An insult to twats all over the world.
Do you feel insulted? 😞

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Your card card has been marked all along sonny.
Do you think your transition is complete?

FMF has other things on his plate at the moment.
So you think I'm Romans again? Mixing hallucinogens with beer is never a good idea.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Apr 18

You quote for example Revelation 20:13-15 (lake of fire) but your argument is self-defeating as you are referencing a part of the bible particularly rife with metaphor and symbolism. Surely you see that?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I think Christians who believe in that (and I don’t know if an eternity in hell or annihilationism await the damned) realize a spiritual realm exists that they know virtually nothing about and that they can trust a completely holy, just, merciful and omniscient God. I know I do.
This 'completely holy, just, merciful and omniscient God' doesn't put in much of an appearance on the OT.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
So you think I'm Romans again? Mixing hallucinogens with beer is never a good idea.
Quite a coincidence; no posts from you for 3 or more days and suddenly, within a few politely spaced hours of me mentioning you to Romans1009, lo and behold, here you are...and posting about me and alcohol...just like Romans1009’s little catch phrases.

Your card is well and truly marked sonny.