1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:25
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    A better question would be 'where wasn't that?'
    No, I asked you where you think I was “under the cosh” from you alter ego Romans1009?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:28
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Are you British by chance? Might you be holding a grudge still over having your arses handed to you back in the day?
    And now jingoism 😵
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:29
    Today is a rare occurrence. May be a while before I have a whole day to do nothing but get beat up again. 😉
    Typically, American Christians do not like to be challenged on their churchy beliefs and they don’t bear up well under scrutiny in this forum.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I'm sorry to hear you find the 'eternal torment' debate tiresome. Personally, I think eternal torment is a topic you need to debate more not less, in order to come to the realization how incongruous it is to the notion of an all-loving deity.
    Hear hear.

It’s amusing how suzianne herself doesn’t believe in eternal suffering but doesn’t like people discussing it; she’s a sort forum dog in a manger of this topic.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:321 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No, I asked you where you think I was “under the cosh” from you alter ego Romans1009?
    Ever since you had to resort to trying to discredit him with dishonesty of using multiple accounts because you lack any other substance for debate.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:34
    Ever since you had to resort to trying to discredit him with dishonesty of using multiple accounts because you lack any other substance for debate.
    So ever since he’s been here? 😕
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:38
    I wonder if you would take bearing false witness any more seriously if you believed in any sort of divine retribution?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:43
    I wonder if you would take bearing false witness any more seriously if you believed in any sort of divine retribution?
    That’s rich coming from a proven liar in this forum.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:441 edit
    Becker,,So???
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:44
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    .., how do you know what is factual and what is not intended to be taken literally?
    Begging the question.

Revelation is factual and intended to be taken literally notwithstanding symbolism and metaphor are employed to declare a reality not necessarily understood in the natural.

Do what you want with that. The fact is there will be a judgement day, and those whose names are not found in the book of life will give an account for the things done in this life, ultimately the rejection of God's Christ, and be cast into the lake of fire.

Suffice it to say that means annihilation, if one so desires, but that's not taught in the scriptures.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:45
    Begging the question.

Revelation is factual and intended to be taken literally notwithstanding symbolism and metaphor are employed to declare a reality not necessarily understood in the natural.

Do what you want with that. The fact is there will be a judgement day, and those whose names are not found in the book of life will give an account for the ...[text shortened]... e it to say that means annihilation, if one so desires, but that's not taught in the scriptures.
    How do you decide which parts of the bible a literal and which aren’t?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:50
    Begging the question.

Do what you want with that. The fact is there will be a judgement day, and those whose names are not found in the book of life will give an account for the ...[text shortened]... e it to say that means annihilation, if one so desires, but that's not taught in the scriptures.
    Only Christians escape the lake of fire.
    Even sick evil murdering born again Christian rapists, they get into 'heaven'.
    Priests and pastors who have abused chidren and stolen from the poor. are given eternal life
    Those Christian saints who have lived opulently and lavishly
    at the expense of their followers God welcomes them into the Kingdom

But cast those who do not know of him into eternal torment.

You are a true mouth worshiping hypocritical dunce.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:52
    That’s rich coming from a proven liar in this forum.
    What have I lied about?
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:57
    Becker,,So???
    So what?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree