1. Devonshire
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86845
    12 Apr '18 06:26
    So how does it feel to be stalked by a disesteemed sweaty juvenile?
  2. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    31 Jan '18
    Moves
    3456
    12 Apr '18 07:27
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So how does it feel to be stalked by a disesteemed sweaty juvenile?
    Are you jealous, tiger? Don’t go off on one of your benders over me - you’re always looking for an excuse to head to the pub and drown your sorrows. I still love you, tiger.
  3. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    31 Jan '18
    Moves
    3456
    12 Apr '18 07:591 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So how does it feel to be stalked by a disesteemed sweaty juvenile?
    I must say, though, I’m impressed with your use of “disesteemed.” No wonder you aced last week’s vocabulary quiz. Nice work, tiger!
  4. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    31 Jan '18
    Moves
    3456
    12 Apr '18 09:10
    Where are you, tiger? Is the pool table or dart board free at the pub? Is that why you’re not posting?

    Remember I packed a PB&J sandwich in your knapsack for when you get the drunken munchies, and I cut the crust off the bread the way you prefer it.

    Don’t fill up on the bar pretzels - they’re salty and just make you drink more and your tummy can’t handle it.

    I’ll swing by around 5 to check on you.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35622
    12 Apr '18 11:27
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So how does it feel to be stalked by a disesteemed sweaty juvenile?
    Which one?
  6. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    12 Apr '18 11:41
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So how does it feel to be stalked by a disesteemed sweaty juvenile?
    Are you seriously giving those two fools a thread all of their own so that they can continue to flirt on this forum which is supposed to be for Spirituality matters?
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Forum Saver
    In the Light
    Joined
    18 Dec '16
    Moves
    403
    12 Apr '18 12:34
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Which one?
    lol 😉
  8. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8835
    12 Apr '18 14:35
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Which one?
    LOL.

    Suzianne, why don't you invite some more women to this Spirituality Forum? It would enhance some things I think.
  9. Devonshire
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86845
    12 Apr '18 17:31
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Which one?
    Ha!
  10. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    31 Jan '18
    Moves
    3456
    12 Apr '18 17:332 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Are you seriously giving those two fools a thread all of their own so that they can continue to flirt on this forum which is supposed to be for Spirituality matters?
    FWIW, while I acknowledge flirting with suzianne, I don’t think she has flirted with me at all so me thinks you are (once again) bearing false witness against someone.

    As for dive, he flirts with me constantly (especially when he’s in a drunken stupor after several dozen pints of liquid courage.) I think the reason for this thread is his jealousy over the few times I have flirted with suzianne. He’s a very emotional fella.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    9388
    12 Apr '18 17:48
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    FWIW, while I acknowledge flirting with suzianne, I don’t think she has flirted with me at all so me thinks you are (once again) bearing false witness against someone.

    As for dive, he flirts with me constantly (especially when he’s in a drunken stupor after several dozen pints of liquid courage.) I think the reason for this thread is his jealousy over the few times I have flirted with suzianne. He’s a very emotional fella.
    Actually, you're flirting with an avatar (which is a bit sad). I'm sure Suzianne is perfectly lovely, but for all you know she could be a centenarian with wooden teeth.
  12. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    31 Jan '18
    Moves
    3456
    12 Apr '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Actually, you're flirting with an avatar (which is a bit sad). I'm sure Suzianne is perfectly lovely, but for all you know she could be a centenarian with wooden teeth.
    I happen to dig wooden teeth.

    What’s a centenarian? Someone who’s 100 years old? You’re only as old as you feel, heartpence.
  13. Devonshire
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86845
    12 Apr '18 18:023 edits
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    As for dive, he flirts with me constantly (especially when he’s in a drunken stupor after several dozen pints of liquid courage.) I think the reason for this thread is his jealousy over the few times I have flirted with suzianne. He’s a very emotional fella.
    I think you’re an utter twat.
  14. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Joined
    31 Jan '18
    Moves
    3456
    12 Apr '18 18:24
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I think you’re a utter twat.
    Remember what Miss Wilkins taught you, tiger? Use “an” before a word that begins with a vowel. The letter “u” is a vowel. Come on, tiger. You should know that rule by now.
  15. Devonshire
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86845
    12 Apr '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Remember what Miss Wilkins taught you, tiger? Use “an” before a word that begins with a vowel. The letter “u” is a vowel. Come on, tiger. You should know that rule by now.
    Thanks... I added “utter” in on reflection of the scale of twatness which you demonstrate.

    Another poster said to me recently, it is hard to really dislike you because your childlike mentality brings a certain ASBO-but-you-like-me quality to some of your posting. Personally I think he’s wrong as I find you quite a repellent individual.
Back to Top