1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 01:09
    Recently there have been postings describing the killing of animals and descriptions of body parts by certain persons in this forum. (the pack mentality)

These persons are atheists and have sunk to the lowest level of communication I have ever witnessed in defence of their atheism.

Actually it is a bad week for atheism if insane comments of this nature are the only thing these persons can offer.

This can only show the calibre of persons who support atheism and it only goes to annihilating any credibility they imagined they had to begin with.

However by their ridiculous outbursts - it is another great day for theism.
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 01:18
    Who needs credibility when you are around?

Now please be quiet, as I tuck into my English breakfast, which includes beefburgers and pork Cumberland sausages amidst some dead beans that were killed by Heinz.

Thnx in advance.

-m.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 03:03
    Above is a comment to my post from the Buddhist camp.

The neo Buddhism of today is no more than intellectualized atheism designed to cheat and deceive the innocent people with mind dazzling displays of words that they do not even know the meaning of.

This neo Buddhism has thrown away their principle of Ahimsa (non violence) and eat anything and everything in the name of false spirituality.

If you ever see a Buddhist eating meat - go up and kick him in the shins and remind him of the true teachings of Buddhism.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 03:24
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Above is a comment to my post from the Buddhist camp.

The neo Buddhism of today is no more than intellectualized atheism designed to cheat and deceive the innocent people with mind dazzling displays of words that they do not even know the meaning of.

This neo Buddhism has thrown away their principle of Ahimsa (non violence) and eat anything and everything ...[text shortened]... eating meat - go up and kick him in the shins and remind him of the true teachings of Buddhism.
    Beats dancing to Krsna! 😉

-m.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 03:55
    Classic thread title dude.

You cant say the "f" word here but I say "f" 'em Dasa!! Seriously who creates thread titles like that?

Oh and the point of your thread ...

... 🙂
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 03:55
    Classic thread title dude.

You cant say the "f" word here by I say "f" 'em Dasa!! Seriously who creates thread titles like that?

Oh and the point of your thread ...

... 🙂
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 04:11
    Recently there have been postings describing the killing of animals and descriptions of body parts by certain persons in this forum. (the pack mentality)

These persons are atheists and have sunk to the lowest level of communication I have ever witnessed in defence of their atheism.

Actually it is a bad week for atheism if insane comments of this nature ar ...[text shortened]... ad to begin with.

I, like thousands of millions of other spiritual people around the world, face no self-imposed prohibition on eating meat resulting from their belief system, as you do, Dasa. You need to get past this - process it, accept it as a reality, assume that others are being honest with you about what they believe - if you are going to discuss spirituality with anyone other than someone who has exactly the same beliefs as you.
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 05:13

Actually it is a bad week for atheism if insane comments of this nature ar ...[text shortened]... ad to begin with.

you have no moral integrity to talk, you plant killing hypocrite.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 06:00
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    you have no moral integrity to talk, you plant killing hypocrite.
    I think he eats them alive.
  10. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 06:51
    Dasa,

Atheism is a logically valid position. I don't care to explain it to you, since I doubt you will listen, but in case you're even slightly open minded check this out. It's the best defense of atheism I've ever heard: YouTube
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 07:011 edit
    Originally posted by amolv06
    Dasa,

Atheism is a logically valid position. I don't care to explain it to you, since I doubt you will listen, but in case you're even slightly open minded check this out. It's the best defense of atheism I've ever heard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y
    Atheism is synonymous with dishonesty.

Why?

Because they observe life coming from life.............and teach life comes from non life.

Edit: at least your post was polite.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 07:14
    Atheism is synonymous with dishonesty.
    Calling people whose belief systems are different from yours liars achieves nothing Dasa.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 07:26
    ......continued.

False belief systems shall be identified and tagged - for the benefit of mankind.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 08:12
    ......continued.

False belief systems shall be identified and tagged - for the benefit of mankind.
    I thought all the atheists had started to menstruate😞
  15. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 08:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I thought all the atheists had started to menstruate😞
    Na. That's just all the animal blood we drink dripping thru our keks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree