1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 07:061 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Bwa ha ha! It's exactly like that.

I try to give him a wide berth. He comes up with the weirdest crap that he says "It's in the Bible!" but it's not. What he spouts is his interpretation of what the Bible says. It's like he reads the Bible and the weird crap he says is "in the Bible" is just a description of the bizarro pictures he get ...[text shortened]... eird crap about the Bible and I'm concerned people will think this is just "how Christians are".
    Yeah, I am starting to think that time I spend interacting with him is wasted, save for the occasional morbid entertainment value for the rest of the forum readership.

I think most posters with a modicum of insight can tell the thoughtful Christians from El. He comes off like a self-parody - a Saturday Night Live style mockery.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 11:11
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Who said it is a competition? Certainly I never said it is.

Jesus is the one who claimed sexual immoralitt is a sign of rejecting God. Since you embrace sexual immorality obviously you reject God worshipping Satan who you call Jesus.
    Do you even understand what "Love thy neighbor as thyself" means?

How about "Judge not, that ye be not judged"?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 20:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Do you even understand what "Love thy neighbor as thyself" means?

How about "Judge not, that ye be not judged"?
    Do you understand the difference between offense and punishment?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree