A Case of Islamist Humanity toward Christians

A Case of Islamist Humanity toward Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
11 Mar 14

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Mar 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You left out this part:

Another nun, apparently too weak to walk, was carried across the border by soldiers.

If this is what you call Islamic humanity toward Christians, then I want no part of it.

Here is another part of the report:

Thirteen Greek Orthodox nuns and their three maids, held in captivity for more than three months by a Syrian rebel group affiliated to al-Qaida, have arrived back in Damascus. They were freed as part of a deal in which 153 female prisoners of the Assad regime were also released.

So is kidnapping the nuns and holding them captive for over 3 months an example of Islamic humanity toward Christians? Or is the fact they did not beat or rape the nuns during those 3 months they held them captive what you call Islamist humanity to Christians?

If that is what you call showing humanity to Christians, then I must be a Saint by your standards.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Mar 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
You left out this part:

[b]Another nun, apparently too weak to walk, was carried across the border by soldiers.

If this is what you call Islamic humanity toward Christians, then I want no part of it.

Thirteen Greek Orthodox nuns and their three maids, held in captivity for more than three months by a Syr ...[text shortened]... that is what you call showing humanity to Christians, then I must be a Saint by your standards.
Sounds like the nuns enjoyed the experience.

Moves
17 Mar 14

You left out this part:

[b]Another nun, apparently too weak to walk, was carried across the border by soldiers.

Thirteen Greek Orthodox nuns and their three maids, held in captivity for more than three months by a Syr ...[text shortened]... that is what you call showing humanity to Christians, then I must be a Saint by your standards.
*chomp*

D

Moves
17 Mar 14
3 edits

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Mar 14

Nuns are not used to being humanely treated. So I doubt if any normal person would have made such a statement because of being held captive and then released after 2 months.

I don't claim to be a saint, but I am certainly much more humane than those Muslim terrorists who took those Christian women captive.

NB
Son of FMF

In front of the TV

Moves
17 Mar 14

I don't claim to be a saint, but I am certainly much more humane than those Muslim terrorists who took those Christian women captive.
Why does the comparison need to be between you and a terrorist? Shouldn't criminals and terrorists be compared to criminal and terrorists, and shouldn't you, a law abiding, God fearing, community member, parent and Christian ~ and your humanity ~ be compared to the humanity of a law abiding, God fearing, community member, parent and Muslim? I don't see how comparing yourself to a terrorist makes any sense or deepens understanding of this topic in any way.

D

Moves
17 Mar 14

w

Moves
17 Mar 14
2 edits

So they were not beaten, raped, and then gunned down?

Well done!! This shows progress. 😵

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Mar 14

Originally posted by whodey
So they were not beaten, raped, and then gunned down?

Well done!! This shows progress. 😵
The woman said the guys were sweet ..😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Mar 14

The blame is with the religious leadership that indoctrinate these young women with propaganda that influence them toward a desire for living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

These nuns voluntarily removed their crosses and hid them out of the sight of the Islamic captors as to not offend them. This just shows you their mindset.

If you had made the claim in the beginning that these Islamic terrorists were being comparatively humane to some other Islamic terrorists, then I would not feel a need to challenge the assumption.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Mar 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
The woman said the guys were sweet ..😉
I think we would need many more questions to be asked of all these nuns to see what they actually feeled about what happened to them.

D

Moves
18 Mar 14

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Mar 14

There are nuns in several false religions and this is one false teaching that has infiltrated into some Christian religions.

God made woman as a helpmate for man and not to serve a religious order. One important function that God created women for is that of childbearing. The false teachings attempt to nullify God's command.

D

Moves
18 Mar 14