1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    06 Jul '05 23:42
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    Dear Ivanwho ... you still have a lot to learn don't you?

I never said that the use of condoms will stop the spread of AIDS ... it will decrease the chance of getting AIDS, and other STD's, because the exchange of bodily fluids is less when having sex with a condom then without.

Another prime reason to use rubbers in Africa ... also in the more fa ...[text shortened]... ble population growth will give the poorer countries time to get their economies in order.

NicolayS: "Did he also talk about fighting the intellectual poverty, supported by the catholic church, by allowing people in Africa to use condoms to fight Aids ... ?

NicolayS: "I never said that the use of condoms will stop the spread of AIDS"

Then what did you mean when you said "to use condoms to fight Aids" ?
  2. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 15:57
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    NicolayS: "Did he also talk about fighting the intellectual poverty, supported by the catholic church, by allowing people in Africa to use condoms to fight Aids ... ?

NicolayS: "I never said that the use of condoms will stop the spread of AIDS"

Then what did you mean when you said "to use condoms to fight Aids" ?
    I said and meant ... use condoms to fight AIDS.
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Jul '05 17:04
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    I said and meant ... use condoms to [b]fight AIDS. [/b]
    NicolaiS: "I never said that the use of condoms will stop the spread of AIDS"

What will in your view ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree