A Christian

A Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Jun 05
1 edit

Originally posted by ivanhoe

Discussing things with you is a mission impossible. I tried it too many times. You lack the ability to listen. You lack the ability to ponder what your opponent presents. You're too busy with yourself, your own thoughts and the almost d ...[text shortened]... to floor your opponents. I bet you won many debating contests.

If I win debating contests, it's because I present my views effectively. I least I present my views rather than someone else's.

b

Moves
10 Jun 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
BF, what kind of church do you go to? I'm curious.
I am a member of St. Mary Church of God In Christ
David Butler, is the Pastor
What Pastor David Butler teaches is we must live Holy according to teachings of THE WORD OF GOD.

b

Moves
10 Jun 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
In EVERY one of those incidents, he disobeyed the Laws of Leviticus and Deutronomy and told others those laws were not binding. His actions clearly say those laws need not be followed. If you can't understand that simple message, then you don't understand Jesus' teachings at all.
Where did JESUS say that the laws given to moses were not binding.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
10 Jun 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Do you know a good place to get a car wash?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Jun 05

Did you even read the passages I cited above? The Law of Moses said adulterers were put to death; Jesus did not allow it. The Law of Moses said you couldn't do any work on the Sabbath; Jesus allowed his disciples to gather grain on the Sabbath. The Law of Moses allowed a husband to divorce a wife if he was "displeased" with her; Jesus said that was not allowed. Please try to actually read the words of the Gospels rather than just believing what you are told.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
10 Jun 05

If I win debating contests, it's because I present my views effectively. I least I present my views rather than someone else's.

Have you won any debating contests ?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Jun 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

Have you won any debating contests ?
Not since 8th Grade at St. Patrick's; I did get a nice little plastic trophy cup that I used to store my weed in.😛

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
10 Jun 05

Not since 8th Grade at St. Patrick's; I did get a nice little plastic trophy cup that I used to store my weed in.😛
Were you there the day Stevie's Stink bomb went off?

n
Lost

Copenhagen

Moves
10 Jun 05

Did you even read the passages I cited above? The Law of Moses said adulterers were put to death; Jesus did not allow it. The Law of Moses said you couldn't do any work on the Sabbath; Jesus allowed his disciples to gather grain on the Sabbath. The Law of Moses allowed a husband to divorce a wife if he was "displeased" with her; Jesus said th ...[text shortened]... ase try to actually read the words of the Gospels rather than just believing what you are told.
Now no1, you have to point out excactly where Jesus SAID that the Law of Moses were not binding. Obviously actions don't speak louder than words here.

M

Moves
10 Jun 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Were you there the day Stevie's Stink bomb went off?
Was that before or after the car wash?

b

Moves
10 Jun 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Do you know a good place to get a car wash?
Sure there are plenty of places to get your washed. But there is only one place to get your soul clean.

b

Moves
10 Jun 05

Did you even read the passages I cited above? The Law of Moses said adulterers were put to death; Jesus did not allow it. The Law of Moses said you couldn't do any work on the Sabbath; Jesus allowed his disciples to gather grain on the Sabbath. The Law of Moses allowed a husband to divorce a wife if he was "displeased" with her; Jesus said th ...[text shortened]... ase try to actually read the words of the Gospels rather than just believing what you are told.
I read THE WORD OF GOD, and I believe what it says. But have you. You or noone else has stated in THE WORD OF GOD, where Jesus said not to obey the Laws of Moses. You want to believe that HE did, but HE plainly said as long as heaven and earth remained so would the Teachings of Moses. Why? HE came to fulfill the law. HE came to show how little we understand.

M

Moves
10 Jun 05

Sure there are plenty of places to get your washed. But there is only one place to get your soul clean.
Soul cleaning is only necessary if one's brain has already been washed.

No brainwash, no soul cleaning required.

Moves
10 Jun 05

Originally posted by Metamorphosis
Soul cleaning is only necessary if one's brain has already been washed.

No brainwash, no soul cleaning required.

Soulwashing also cleans the brain, as it is part of the soul.

n
Lost

Copenhagen

Moves
10 Jun 05

I read THE WORD OF GOD, and I believe what it says. But have you. You or noone else has stated in THE WORD OF GOD, where Jesus said not to obey the Laws of Moses. You want to believe that HE did, but HE plainly said as long as heaven and earth remained so would the Teachings of Moses. Why? HE came to fulfill the law. HE came to show how little we understand.
See, no1! I told you!
Obviously BF is following the old saying. Do as I say, not as I do.