1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 11:551 edit
    Can you call yourself a Christian if you do not even believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God?

I believe my Bible from cover to cover. I even belive my cover: It has my name written on it.
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:04
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Can you call yourself a Christian if you do not even believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God?

I believe my Bible from cover to cover. I even belive my cover: It has my name written on it.
    just a question did you write your name on the bible or even if someone else did doesn`t make that the truth!

I can sneak in your room at night and write "The devil cast out God from heaven" in your bible and you would have to believe it cause its "IN THE BIBLE"

just an idea use it don`t use it
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:11

Yes, I do.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:14
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Yes, I do.
    Do you you call yourself a Christian, or do you believe the Bible from cover to cover, or don't you belive the Bible from cover to cover and still call yourself a Christian?
  5. London
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:17

I suppose you could call yourself a Christian no matter what. The question is - would you be considered a Christian in the ordinary sense?

My guess would be not.
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:20

The way you twist and manipulate the Bible on these forums, I'm not surprised that your Bible has your name on the cover!
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:29
    Do you you call yourself a Christian, or do you believe the Bible from cover to cover, or don't you belive the Bible from cover to cover and still call yourself a Christian?
    Yes, I don't believe the Bible cover to cover and still call myself a Christian.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:33
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    I suppose you could call yourself a Christian no matter what. The question is - would you be considered a Christian in the ordinary sense?

My guess would be not.
    I try not to be an ordinary Christian.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:39
    Originally posted by telerion
    The way you twist and manipulate the Bible on these forums, I'm not surprised that your Bible has your name on the cover!
    But guess what? My mom wrote it on the cover when I was a kid. That way I would find it again after I'd lost it.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:40
    Originally posted by lucifershammer

My guess would be not.
    Thanks. Maybe I should rephrase: Should you be considered a true Christian or a fake?
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:41
    I try not to be an ordinary Christian.
    Do you prefer being a fake?
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:45
    Could we consider Bbarr a true philosopher even though he has tremendous command over the writings of Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Kant, but may have problems with say Heidigger?
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:46
    Do you prefer being a fake?
    Lovely Christian spirit there, my friend.
  14. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:50

And which Bible do you believe? There are many different translations, but all with similar errors, inaccuracies and contradictions. How does your mind deal with this?
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 12:52
    Lovely Christian spirit there, my friend.
    Yea, sorry for that. I should rather have asked: How can you be a Christian but only believe part of the Bible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree