A

A "dive" Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jan 23

@divegeester said
I know it’s wasn’t “about me”, I was replying to the assertion you made to me.
Maybe it's because I'm moving about from one location to the other over a period of time, and lose the thread, but I don't understand what the point is you're trying to make.

😳

Moves
21 Jan 23

@josephw said
Maybe it's because I'm moving about from one location to the other over a period of time, and lose the thread, but I don't understand what the point is you're trying to make.

😳
My point in this particular exchange is that I’m agreeing with an assertion you made about people being deluded because they believe in something which isn’t real.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jan 23

@divegeester said
My point in this particular exchange is that I’m agreeing with an assertion you made about people being deluded because they believe in something which isn’t real.
I saw that post where you said "yes, I agree" and I replied to it.

Look, I can own it that I'm the one that got discombobulated.

Moving on....🙂

F

Moves
22 Jan 23

@divegeester said
People [are] deluded [if] they believe in something which isn’t real.

I agree in so far as this applies to things that can be shown to exist and not exist [e.g. the 'flat Earth' is not real], but I disagree when it comes to our understandable speculations and aspiration about mysteries related to supernatural beings and phenomena.