1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:57
    You brought it up mate LOL.

Do you deny saying it, yes or no.

I quoted the entire thread, post, paragraph and the text last time, it you just avoidied responding as usual.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:581 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Provide the quote. And I will tell you if I wrote those words or not.
    If I post the LINK, there will be no doubt.

Deny saying it???
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:08
    [/b] #4.) [/b]

I some rebellious angels are in something called eternal chains would it be "strange" to think all rebellious enemies of God might be similarly confined in some way ?

Would it be "strange" to think eternal confinement or everlasting bonds would apply to other sinning beings like unrepentant sinful human beings?

How "strange" is it to think everlasting bonds or eternal chains describes the confinement of lost unrepentant sinners ?

You talked up a good line about parables and literalism.
    Could "eternal chains" whatever it points to, be something applicable to other rebels besides the particularly evil angels mentioned in Jude 6.

How strange is it to think this matter, whether metaphorical or literal, could apply to other enemies of God ?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:151 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If I post the LINK, there will be no doubt.

Deny saying it???
    Those specific words are not what I question.
    It is the way you use my words to twist what I believe into something you call a "strange belief".

I may have written the few words as you isolated them. The dogmatic teaching you want to attach to me is your twisted misrepresentation of my teaching of the Bible.

I deny that I taught that there definitely are beings on other planets and we know this from the revelation of the Bible.

Did I ever give a biblical reference for life from another planet ?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:203 edits
    OK sonship let see how quickly you turn tail.

Firstly here is a thread where you challenged me on this before and with me replying with the LINK and with you ignoring me afterward: Thread 172633 page 5 ish. I'm asking you exactly what I'm asking you here "do you deny saying it?" You are too much of a coward to respond.

The link to the original post is in that thread, but here is is again for you:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/linkedforum/linkedthread.161363

Page 1

11th post

Your 5th paragraph, 22nd Oct 2014

"But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds."

I shall await your predictable exit and wobbly return with you usual accompanied avoidance.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:362 edits
    My bolding, my spelling correction:

( Some of this is paraphrase or possible direct quote from Robert Govette, I believe)

God's design after life is past, is to destroy the uncorrected.
    Corrective dealings have not done them any good.
    And nothing has so hardened them against repentance as the rejection of Christ.

Corrective punishment is put away and Destructive punishment will be their lot. Their influence on others will not be tolerated to continue. Administering kindness and patience has only hardened the sinner. The offer that they be viewed by the Legislator of the universe that as if never having sinned at all was jeered at and spurned. Their poison will not be allowed to spread to others in the world to come.

Warning has failed. God will show that He loves righteousness and hates iniquity. If there are laws and threats attached warning of the breaking of those laws, those consequences cannot be a paper posturing. They must be executed. He must be a Righteous Governor.

He will not prove to be a careless faker.
    He will prove to mean what He has patiently warned of with mercy and tolerance. Now the uncorrected sinner has been hardened by God's longsuffering. The character of God as Creator and King will fall upon him since His character as Savior has been rejected.

The saved will glorify God with their endless happiness. But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds. That punishment is designed to deter others from like guilt is evidenced so often in the Bible.

In the one and only theocratic society, the stubborn son who would not be corrected wast to be stoned. The harsh penalty was "So shall you put away the evil from you, and all Israel shall hear and fear." (Deut. 21:21; 27:13; 19:20).

God bears long with iniquity. He will not bear with it forever. In the end a display of the terrors of His just wrath fails, after hope is over, after mercy is past.

Destruction then is not the loss of being. It is the loss of well-being.
    The welfare of the offender is then hopeless. The welfare of the saved is consulted by their destruction.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:403 edits
    Some of this is paraphrase or possible direct quote from Robert Govette, I believe...
    So no apology? No acknowledgement?

Just a copy paste of where you possibly lifted it from...
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:46
    "The lost will glorify him (Jesus our loving saviour) in their endless woe"

What a shameful, disgusting and strange philosophy you adhere to.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 17:51
    Many times Divegeester alludes somewhat vaguely to me once writing about

Aliens on another world viewing sinners hung up in chains being tortured to deter them from rebellion.

He doesn't like to attach the QUOTATION from which he derives this little diatribe. I am not sure why he doesn't like to put up the quotation.

Once, I think, he did.
    I hav ...[text shortened]... ions for him just out of some curiosity.
    They are questions about his own reading of the Bible.
    Are you going to apologise sonship?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 05:38
    Disappeared as predicted.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 11:402 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Disappeared as predicted.
    Oh, go play leader of a "New Religion".

This thread has served its purpose.
    Most of my questions you won't respond to.

I am happy that the full context of the isolated sentence (which i did write) shows the quite sound point made, contrary to your zany effort to portray me as teaching "strange" beliefs.

I only apologize for not writing more on the subject. That was pretty good. Though most of the credit has to go where it is due - brother Robert Govette. I had his book on the subject opened to me, and I used much of what he wrote.

Now go along and play leader of a New Religion like a good little pretentious poster.
    I'm finished with you here.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 13:23

I am happy that the full context of the isolated sentence (which i did write) shows the quite sound point made, contrary to your zany effort to portray me as teaching "strange" beliefs.

I only apologize for not writing [i] more[ ...[text shortened]... lay leader of a New Religion like a good little pretentious poster.
    Your vanity has got out there in front of you, sonship, and you've tripped over it and fallen in a heap.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 13:24
    Originally posted by @sonship to divegeester
    You wrote:

the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe

What definition of "glory" are you using to claim that torturing billions of human beings forever in flames serves to "glorify" your god figure?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 13:45

I only apologize for not writing [i] more[ ...[text shortened]... lay leader of a New Religion like a good little pretentious poster.
    You are angry because you've embarrassed yourself.

This is the third time you've called me out claiming I've misrepresented or misquoted you when I've been able to find the original text and present it to you. Perhaps next time you will give yourself a little time for reflection before making accusations.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree