1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 15:32
    Many times Divegeester alludes somewhat vaguely to me once writing about

Aliens on another world viewing sinners hung up in chains being tortured to deter them from rebellion.

He doesn't like to attach the QUOTATION from which he derives this little diatribe. I am not sure why he doesn't like to put up the quotation.

Once, I think, he did.
    I have a few questions for him just out of some curiosity.
    They are questions about his own reading of the Bible.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 15:33
    1.) Divegeester, did I insist that I knew there ARE or WILL be other beings on other planets ?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 15:381 edit
    1.) Again -

Divegeester, Did I (sonship, jaywill) at ANY time on this Forum insist that I know of alien life on other planets either in the past or now or in the future ?

Is this something that claimed for certainty ? ... intelligent lives on other planets exist or will exist ?

In conjunction - Did I state that the Bible teaches this definitely ?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 15:44
    Originally posted by @sonship
    1.) Again -

Divegeester, Did I (sonship, jaywill) at ANY time on this Forum insist that I know of alien life on other planets either in the past or now or in the future ?

Is this something that claimed for certainty ? ... intelligent lives on other planets exist or will exist ?

In conjunction - Did I state that the [b] Bible
    teaches this definitely ?[/b]
    Everyone who reads this forum knows what you said; I went and found it last time you challenged, a few months ago. You just disappeared off the forum for several days as you've done when other posters go and get your quotes and repost them. You just disappear and then return all gooey-eyed and blinking and who...me..really...

I chased you down for pages last time to make you acknowledge it and you just ignored me. You're an irritating ass about it, so just shut up or I'll go find it again and shove it down your silly throat.

It's just dishonest behaviour by you sonship.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 15:472 edits
    "The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"

Sonship do you, before God deny ever saying this?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:05
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    [b]"The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"

Sonship do you, before God deny ever saying this?[/b]
    Sonship?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:151 edit
    *tumbleweed*

I'll take this silence as acknowledgement of your error in calling me out over this....
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:201 edit
    [b]"The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"

1.) Place the QUOTATION below. You found it and did it before. Do it now.

2.) ANSWER my question #1.

Did I at ANY time say that I teach that I KNEW from the Bible that living beings are or were or will be on other planets ?

YES ,I did and HERE it is in quotes ?
    Or
    No I did not. ?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:262 edits

Don't be slick. Phrase the question as it is relevant to the debate about what you claim I teach.

Yes. I deny before God and Satan and you that I insisted that I knew that other beings on other planets see God's judgment.

I did not say that I knew that that would be the case.

Now let me ask you this. God says that in the eternal age to come He creates " ALL THINGS NEW. "

" And He who sits on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. " (See Revelation 21:5)

#2 Is there a POSSIBILITY that "things new" MIGHT conceivably include living beings on some other planet ?

Is it a POSSIBILITY ?

Yes - other living beings on other worlds is a POSSIBLITY ?
    No - other living beings on other worlds is not even a POSSIBILITY when God in eternity future does more creating ?

Divegeester ?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Don't be slick. Phrase the question as it is relevant to the debate about what you claim I teach.

Yes. I deny before God and Satan and you that I insisted that I knew that other beings on other planets see God's judgment.

I did not say that I knew that that would be the case.

Now let me ask you this. God says that in the eternal age to come H ...[text shortened]... t even a POSSIBILITY when God in eternity future does more creating ?

Divegeester ?
    That's not what I said.

Do you deny before god saying: "The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"

It's a simple question sonship...challenging I know, but it requires a yes or no response.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:30
    "The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"

This is what you said. Sounds pretty much like people on other worlds to me.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:311 edit

Quote the entire paragraph. Let the people see the context.

The words isolated do not establish the point that you bring up repeatedly. You give the impression that I have a strong dogmatic doctrine about beings on other planets. This you call a "strange belief".

It is a misrepresentation repeated sensationally by you.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:411 edit

This is what you said. Sounds pretty much like people on other worlds to me.[/b]
    This is what you said. Sounds pretty much like people on other worlds to me.

You love to revisit this issue.
    Whenever you get frustrated with me - out comes this revisitation.

ie. " Oh, let me remind everyone of sonship's strange belief about beings on other planets watching damned sinners hung in chains. "

Firstly, Did I insist that the Bible teaches about beings on other planets ?

You want to talk now about what this or that "sounds like".
    Did it ever "sound like" I taught that the Bible reveals beings on other planets ?

And, if God says He will create all things NEW, could that POSSIBLY include beings on other planets ?

I am just asking if it is possible given this prophetic utterance from God.

"And He who sits on the throne said,

Behold, I make all things new. And He said, Write, for these words are faithful and true." (Rev. 21:5)

Could things new maybe include new living creatures on other worlds?
    I don't have a preference.
    I trust God to do what He wants to do.

Might new beings, IF they were made by God, likely learn something by seeing certain things left from some previous epoch ?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:46
    That's not what I said.

Do you deny before god saying: [b]"The lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds"

It's a simple question sonship...challenging I know, but it requires a yes or no response.[/b]
    Provide the quote. And I will tell you if I wrote those words or not.

But your reference to "strange beliefs" pushes the matter into a slanderous exaggeration as if it is a strong teaching of mine that the Bible teaches certain things.

We are going to find out if it is "strange" or not that the punished would be a testimony in the future to God's righteous judgment.

I think what is "strange" is only your strawman argument.
    What is "strange" is what you try to put into my mouth.

Your next post, I hope, will provide the quotation.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 16:55
    Divegeester,

#3.) Does the Bible say that some rebellious evil angels were placed in eternal chains ?

Jude 6 ?

King James Bible
    And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    and He has kept, with eternal chains in darkness for the judgment of the great day, the angels who did not keep their own position but deserted their proper dwelling.

International Standard Version
    He has also held in eternal chains those angels who did not keep their own position but abandoned their assigned place. They are held in deepest darkness for judgment on the great day.

NET Bible
    You also know that the angels who did not keep within their proper domain but abandoned their own place of residence, he has kept in eternal chains in utter darkness, locked up for the judgment of the great Day.

New Heart English Bible
    Angels who did not keep their first domain, but deserted their own dwelling place, he has kept in everlasting bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree