1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 19:46
    Originally posted by @sonship
    You can think whatever you need to think.
    Do you think I need this authority from you, and will I be punished by your version of god for thinking anything that disagrees with your version of truth?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 19:58
    You're grasping a flimsy straws.
    Probably better to cut your losses and bail out.

"Aliens are foreigners".
    Is that suppose to be some devastating knock out here ?

Some mild "little amusing" is all you have left.
    Thanks for another opportunity to show how rather weak your re-visiting this criticism of my "strange beliefs" is.
    If there was a "devastating knockout" as you put it, then I think it was on page 2 post 5 when I proved to the forum that you had said these things that you were once again denying.

Here is the post in case you have difficulty:

Originally posted by @divegeester
    OK sonship let see how quickly you turn tail.

Firstly here is a thread where you challenged me on this before and with me replying with the LINK and with you ignoring me afterward: Thread 172633 page 5 ish. I'm asking you exactly what I'm asking you here "do you deny saying it?" You are too much of a coward to respond.

The link to the original post is in that thread, but here is is again for you: Thread 161363

Page 1

11th post

Your 5th paragraph, 22nd Oct 2014

"But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds."

I shall await your predictable exit and wobbly return with you usual accompanied avoidance.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 05:23
    If there was a "devastating knockout" as you put it, then I think it was on page 2 post 5 when I proved to the forum that you had said these things that you were once again denying.

Here is the post in case you have difficulty:

OK sonship let see how quickly you turn tail.

Firstly here is a thread wher ...[text shortened]... ]

I shall await your predictable exit and wobbly return with you usual accompanied avoidance.
    And I will await to see if the Bible gives you an apology.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 05:281 edit
    You wrote: the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. What definition of "glory" are you using to claim that torturing billions of human beings forever in flames serves to "glorify" your god figure?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 06:331 edit
    Why would that need to happen?
    What does that mean anyway?
    Why can't you just apologise for incorrectly calling me out in the first place?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree