1. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Joined
    19 Feb '09
    Moves
    36544
    29 Dec '11 13:54
    A happy 2012 to all of you !
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14510
    29 Dec '11 14:49
    May you chant aum playing your own veena, make your sri yantra bond strong and ride Nandi.


    May All Beings Be Happy😵
  3. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Joined
    19 Feb '09
    Moves
    36544
    29 Dec '11 15:44
    Originally posted by black beetle
    May you chant aum playing your own veena, make your sri yantra bond strong and ride Nandi.


    May All Beings Be Happy😵
    Thanks for a kind response ! Just for your information, the next Hindu year the Shalivahana Shaka 1934 starts on 23rd March 2012, being the new moon day of the month Chaitra.. The emperor Shalivahana started the year numbering system in his reign. There is also another system called the Vikram Samvat named after Emperor Vikramaditya but more of that later.
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    29 Dec '11 17:00
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    A happy 2012 to all of you !
    Thank you. Same to you sir.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86348
    29 Dec '11 17:301 edit
    Health, happiness and prosperity in all things to all posters here, irrespective of angle, island or weapon.

    Steve
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91607
    29 Dec '11 23:44
    Um...it's not 2012 yet.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86348
    30 Dec '11 00:14
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Um...it's not 2012 yet.
    I thought you were "leaving"...?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    30 Dec '11 00:35
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    Thanks for a kind response ! Just for your information, the next Hindu year the Shalivahana Shaka 1934 starts on 23rd March 2012, being the new moon day of the month Chaitra.. The emperor Shalivahana started the year numbering system in his reign. There is also another system called the Vikram Samvat named after Emperor Vikramaditya but more of that later.
    Just don't count on jumping into some new body. You will need to
    become a Christian and be born again spiritually and that does not
    mean you will be born into a new physical body either.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91607
    30 Dec '11 02:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought you were "leaving"...?
    No.I was just posting less for awhile. I said 3 weeks. Then something came up and I started a thread about it.
    I also said I would keep reading,so look out
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91607
    30 Dec '11 02:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought you were "leaving"...?
    It just annoys me. Y'know, not being 2012 yet. I'm in Australia and other than New Zealand and a couple of Pacific Islands we're pretty much ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to time.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    30 Dec '11 02:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    It just annoys me. Y'know, not being 2012 yet. I'm in Australia and other than New Zealand and a couple of Pacific Islands we're pretty much ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to time.
    So you believe we are behind the times and you are up to date, huh?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91607
    30 Dec '11 02:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So you believe we are behind the times and you are up to date, huh?
    No. I'm just saying we in Australia are prolly ahead most of the people on rhp (except the kiwis), timewise.

    Geez man did you really take offence to that or could you just not help posting?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    30 Dec '11 04:35
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No. I'm just saying we in Australia are prolly ahead most of the people on rhp (except the kiwis), timewise.

    Geez man did you really take offence to that or could you just not help posting?
    I was not offended, but just wanted to clarify what you really meant
    by that remark.
  14. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Joined
    19 Feb '09
    Moves
    36544
    30 Dec '11 06:03
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Thank you. Same to you sir.
    Many thanks for the kind response ! I started a bit early so as to leave sufficient time for me and the posters to respond to each other. As I have stated above, the Hindu new year starts on 23 March 2012. This is the 1st day of the lunar month of Chaitra, heralding Spring season all over India.
  15. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Joined
    19 Feb '09
    Moves
    36544
    30 Dec '11 06:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Health, happiness and prosperity in all things to all posters here, irrespective of angle, island or weapon.

    Steve
    Thanks a lot for the kind response ! November to February is winter all over India. The night temparature where I stay drops to 8/9 deg. Celcius. But the lowest temp.may not drop much below that. In north India, temparatures go much lower.
Back to Top