1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 09:211 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Yeh.
    Some idiot wished me a Happy Christmas last Saturday and it was only the 24th!

😉
    I have such a happy warm glow for some reason. I believe I am in touch with the "noosesphere"(I'm not sure if I spelled that right and also I forget where I got that term from, but basically it's like a "memory bank" of all human experiences on this planet in this age)

I am very sensitive to people's emotions and other feelings and can tell if someone is genuine or is just full of BS as soon as I meet them.

First impressions of people are always what determines my relationships with that person forever. Of course it's harder on the internet because it is said that over 70% (or so) of our communication is via our body language, but suffice to say that I feel to be a very intuitive person who tries to take the good from everything and everybody and leave the rest behind.

(I'll just leave that there for now, thnx for the response)
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 09:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is only one way to God.
    No. There is only one way FOR YOU to "God" .

There are numerous ways to "God". We are all climbing the same mountain. I dont know why you cant understand this.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 09:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are sickeningly nice all year, then when someone actually starts a nice thread and you bitch about it. You are an enigma.

That's my nice word for twisted crazy person btw.
    I wasn't bitching.
    I was just saying, (as I said up before), that it would be a shame if a big rock hit some major city and wiped out a bunch of people , giving a very bad start to the new year.

Anyway, I got less than 4.5 hours to go where I am, so I'm getting more and more confident that we'll make to 2012 without any major catastrophe interfereing with ravshakedeo's warm greeting.

After all, we all remember how the first year of the new millenium went (twin towers 😕 )
    So many christians, new agers, and other spiritual folk were looking toward a brighter , more unified millenium only to be hit by 9/11. Sad start to the millenium indeed.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 09:44
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    After all, we all remember how the first year of the new millenium went (twin towers 😕 )
    Don't you think the earthquake in India in January 2001 killing more than 12,000 serves as a better illustration of the point you appear to be making?
  5. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 09:51
    Happy New Year to everyone....
    and safe holidays. 😉
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 11:181 edit
    Originally posted by shahenshah
    and safe holidays. 😉
    Is it actually the New Year where you live now?
    Or is this another early wish?
    I have almost a day to wait here.

P.S. karoly aczel stated he did not like being wished a Merry Christmas
    and Happy New Year early. I rather like it myself.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 14:28
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    A happy 2012 to all of you !
    Happy New Year to you rvsakhadeo.
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 15:14
    Here's hoping you all get the happiness you deserve in the coming year.
  9. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 15:36
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Happy New Year to you rvsakhadeo.
    Thanks a lot and may God's choicest blessings be showered on you and all you love ! Let brotherhood of all mankind triumph and let all traces of hatred and enmity disappear from our hearts !
    It is well written on a decorative sculpture near Indian Parliament at New Delhi, " Those who think that , this one belongs to my race and this one is a stranger, are people with small minds ! For the broad minded, the entire Universe is a family. ".This saying is so much more relevant today and we may be blessed by God to follow this saying.
  10. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 15:40
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Here's hoping you all get the happiness you deserve in the coming year.
    Many thanks to you for your kind response ! As I have replied to rajk999, may God's choicest blessings be showered upon you and all you love. Let there be a brotherhood of all mankind and let all traces of hatred and enmity disappear from our hearts !
  11. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 15:48
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hehe 😀

Sure thing, my Hindu friend (if I can call you that)

It's no big deal, I just thought if some big rock came and hit Singapore then they wouldn't be having a happy 2012.

I take everyday as if it were my last.
    But now I have less than 5 hours to go, so I think I will make it 🙂

All the best. Thank you for your kind words, not just to ...[text shortened]... saying that I say to christians mainly, but I'm sure you can get into the spirit of it, no?)
    Of course, you can count on me as your friend ! Why ever a doubt entered your mind I do not know ! As regards being a Hindu, there is no doubt about that either. But that is a sectarian description I do not flaunt, although I am proud of many things which are my heritage as a Hindu. Being a Hindu confers on me the responsibility to think of all others as my brethren, not only humans but trees,flowers,animals and birds. Although I am not a good practitioner of Bhakti, whenever I see the beauty of Nature including the cliffs of the hills I travel by daily, the blue sky and the cool breeze, I know that these are manifestations of God ! Let all the choicest blessings of God be showered on you and all you love !
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 15:51
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    Thanks a lot and may God's choicest blessings be showered on you and all you love ! Let brotherhood of all mankind triumph and let all traces of hatred and enmity disappear from our hearts !
    It is well written on a decorative sculpture near Indian Parliament at New Delhi, " Those who think that , this one belongs to my race and this one is a stranger, a ...[text shortened]... his saying is so much more relevant today and we may be blessed by God to follow this saying.
    Well if you are referring to Christians who think they 'own' Christ then here is a verse you can quote them, especially those who say they are saved by grace. The grace of God which is the sacrifice of Christ has 'saved' ALL MEN.. ALL .. not just Christians

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
  13. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 16:11
    Originally posted by shahenshah
    and safe holidays. 😉
    Thanks Shahenshah for the kind response ! I will be travelling to Patna,Bihar by plane on 2 nd Jan. morning, on work !! I am not going to enjoy this particular journey because of the bitterly cold weather at Patna and because it is a strenuous inspection of a big bridge in distress and I , at my age, do not like clambering up and down within the box girders. But a job is a job and I have to get on with it. Not a very happy start of 2012 ! But let that not bother you ! May God bless you and yours with the choicest blessings !
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 18:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't you think the earthquake in India in January 2001 killing more than 12,000 serves as a better illustration of the point you appear to be making?
    Yes and no. For many and varied reasons which I dont have the energy to go into right now.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 18:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Is it actually the New Year where you live now?
    Or is this another early wish?
    I have almost a day to wait here.

P.S. karoly aczel stated he did not like being wished a Merry Christmas
    and Happy New Year early. I rather like it myself.
    4 hours and 22 minutes past midnight now. First light is upon me but I still have some wine 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree