1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 14:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your 194 are drawn from 7+ billion?
    Obviously 😕 there would be more but not on that list like myself and RJ.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 14:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Can creationists be real scientists?
    Yes, but its difficult, which explains why the percentage of creationists amongst scientists is significantly lower than in the general population.

Many secular and atheist groups mock Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum for not being scientific.
    And this remains the case regardless of how many influential creationist scientists you can find.
    Now if you really want to convince me, show me some articles in peer reviewed science journals that support something that is in the Creation Museum. If the Creation Museum, is scientific, it must be backed up by science. Where is this science? Where are the experimental findings, the science papers, the hypotheses, theories, etc?
    And why is it funded by a religion?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 14:53
    Obviously 😕 there would be more but not on that list like myself and RJ.
    How many scientists [comparable to the ones on your list] do you think there are in the world?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 15:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your 194 are drawn from 7+ billion?
    It does go to show you statistically that among scientists, 99.99% accept evolution, whereas in some countries, 40% of the general population believes in creationism. Like the US. So that means that the higher up the educational chain you go, the less likely you are to believe in creationism, so it is a belief for the uneducated.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 15:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    How many scientists [comparable to the ones on your list] do you think there are in the world?
    Wide is the gate that leads to destruction, narrow is the gate that leads to life.
    Wide is the majority that leads to destruction, narrow is the minority that leads to life.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 15:45
    Wide is the gate that leads to destruction, narrow is the gate that leads to life.
    Wide is the majority that leads to destruction, narrow is the minority that leads to life.
    This does not answer my question which was more aimed at what you do and don't know about scientists.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Apr '14 01:27
    Mary had a little lamb
    She also had some beef
    From the bible she would cram
    To bolster her belief

Anon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree