1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 11:141 edit
    As far as I can gauge, most posters in this forum seem to have their minds pretty firmly made up regarding their opinion of god, spirituality etc. Are there any others out there who remain entirely undecided?
  2. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 11:31
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    As far as I can gauge, most posters in this forum seem to have their minds pretty firmly made up regarding their opinion of god, spirituality etc. Are there any others out there who remain entirely undecided?
    I have decided that I know nothing about spiritual matters and I fear no one else knows anything either. It's all up in the air, and we are left in the dark with a few Holy Books, and nothing else but a feeling that there must be more than we are seeing, and hearing.
  3. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 11:37
    They blinded me with Science!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 11:39
    My take on this is that I rule out what I know to be false. A process of elimination. Whatever is left must be the truth.
    (Easier than it sounds, might even take more than one lifetime)

Why are there 40000 sutras? Because there a 40000 follies๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 11:42
    I dont have my mind made up , though. I dont know the exact truth. I just hope I'm in the right ballpark. I will not make any specific declarations like: Jesus is the only way to god.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 15:241 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    II will not make any specific declarations like: Jesus is the only way to god.
    He is if he is God in the flesh. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  7. weedhopper
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 16:00
    Nope. I can only speak for myself of course, and I am COMPLETELY "decided" on every major issue discussed herein. And I believe 99.9% of the people who post here are similarly possessed. Whether that's good, bad, or neutral, I don't know. I kinda like being secure in my beliefs.
  8. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 16:24
    I never realized this is something for the mind to be sure of. Kind of dulls it out, doesn't it? I mean if you're mind is already firmly set on believing something, you won't really use it to actually gain more insight, others' perspectives etc.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 16:36
    Just to reiterate, I'm looking to engage those whose are not already decided on these issues. With the greatest of respect to the rest of you, please try to resist the temptation to post in this thread.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 20:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    He is if he is God in the flesh. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Was not the beginning Adam, which was made in the image and likeness of God (the WORD became flesh), and LOST his stature due to accepting another resistance?
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 20:32
    Just to reiterate, I'm looking to engage those whose are not already decided on these issues. With the greatest of respect to the rest of you, please try to resist the temptation to post in this thread.
    hillllllllllllllllllllArious! LOL
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 06:45
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    hillllllllllllllllllllArious! LOL
    I guess you count as undecided since you would have to be sentient in order to determine that.
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 06:48
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree