1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 00:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So how many humans on Earth would you say is too many? What would you do if the Earth gets to that population if you were the reproduction czar?

How is it murder if the sperm and egg never come in contact after sex? Is it still murder if you use a condom?

What would you do, invent an anti sexual desire virus? How would you deal with overpopulation. Doesn't it seem we are at that point already?
    The Muslim militants will control any over population problem.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 00:50
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I didn't think you don't. Was just making a general statement.

As for R. J. and his wish to punish them for "what they deserve" , where is Jesus in that statement, mister so called Christian. Have you become so proud that you are above all. Even Jesus never thought as you do. "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do"
    Jesus said,

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:41-42 NIV
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 01:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus said,

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:41-42 NIV
    You are not an Angel. And it isn't your job. Your job, like mine is to reach out to all. Not just the unbelievers, but believers too. As they need support. Especially in this day and age, before all hell breaks loose. And it isn't that far away. As i said before, you do not know me. If God revealed it, you'ld be amazed.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 02:39
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    You are not an Angel. And it isn't your job. Your job, like mine is to reach out to all. Not just the unbelievers, but believers too. As they need support. Especially in this day and age, before all hell breaks loose. And it isn't that far away. As i said before, you do not know me. If God revealed it, you'ld be amazed.
    No, I would not be amazed at all.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 16:38
    The Muslim militants will control any over population problem.
    Which isn't what I asked. I asked you how many people would be too many on Earth from your POV?
  6. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 18:59
    Which isn't what I asked. I asked you how many people would be too many on Earth from your POV?
    I got a new name for you. Have yourself a beautiful and blessed day, Inquisitor to the World!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 23:581 edit
    I haven't tried to do any calculations, because I do not see that as a problem that we need to worry about.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '14 04:22
    I haven't tried to do any calculations, because I do not see that as a problem that we need to worry about.
    So 100 billion people would be ok with you here on Earth?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jul '14 11:32
    So 100 billion people would be ok with you here on Earth?
    Like I said, I don't worry about it. I'll let you do the worrying for us all.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '14 11:50
    Like I said, I don't worry about it. I'll let you do the worrying for us all.
    Which is why you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. Head in the sand, your usual MO.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 06:02
    Which is why you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. Head in the sand, your usual MO.
    God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply, so I believe God will handle any over population problem. That is not something I need to worry about.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 11:271 edit
    God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply, so I believe God will handle any over population problem. That is not something I need to worry about.
    Head firmly instilled in the sand which also conveniently covers your ears so you don't hear the people starving.
    Your compassion is overwhelming.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 01:04
    Head firmly instilled in the sand which also conveniently covers your ears so you don't hear the people starving.
    Your compassion is overwhelming.
    You hypocrite! What are you doing to feed those starving people? Where is your compassion? You attack the very people that are trying to feed the starving.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 01:53
    You hypocrite! What are you doing to feed those starving people? Where is your compassion? You attack the very people that are trying to feed the starving.
    I adopted two of them. 14 bones broken in the twins' bodies before they were 4 months old. What have YOU done.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 02:231 edit
    I adopted two of them. 14 bones broken in the twins' bodies before they were 4 months old. What have YOU done.
    Now, I suppose you think of yourself as a hero to all mankind. Have you taught those children of the love of God and that Jesus loves them?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree